The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Talk now is his pregnant wife didn't want to the move to Dortmund or West Ham she wanted Chelsea. Not sure what that's all about but it seems he's going to Chelsea now. Not a fan of this new transfer policy where we've sold good players to United and Chelsea to be honest.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We cleared out 49% of our goals scored the last threee years and it only took us a week to do it.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
image.jpeg

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Surely the reason Arsenal allowed Giroud to go to Chelsea was the domino effect? By letting him go there Chelsea then let Batshuayi go to Dortmund who in turn let Aubameyang go to Arsenal. I doubt they'd want him to go to Chelsea otherwise.

As for Sanchez, well he was out of contract in the summer and they got Mkhitaryan in return. What you've got to remember is that him and Aubameyang played together at Dortmund (successfully apparently) and they obviously feel they can do well together again at Arsenal.

Us........we got a bloke from The championship who I've never heard off........and Arsenal fans have the temerity to moan! Oh and we are not allowed to sign African players either.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
More diving in that Liverpool vs Spurs game than in an Olympic diving pool.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
More diving in that Liverpool vs Spurs game than in an Olympic diving pool.

I missed the game Olders, don't tell me it was that cheat Dele Alli that was diving?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I missed the game Olders, don't tell me it was that cheat Dele Alli that was diving?
He got a yellow for a dive. Harry Kane got awarded for a dive when he was off sides but missed the PK. Then Van Djyk went to play a ball and I forget who it was but they completely missed him but got a penalty and Kane hit that PK to tie the game.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm on board now with the Wenger out crowd. It's painful watching a team of 11 guys who cost that much money look so uninterested in playing the game.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
WENGER IN!!!
The funniest thing is you go on reddit or one of the Arsenal sites and people are venting, screaming and yelling about the team and the manager. Then they turn around and criticize Arsenal fan tv on youtube for saying the same exact things.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
The funniest thing is you go on reddit or one of the Arsenal sites and people are venting, screaming and yelling about the team and the manager. Then they turn around and criticize Arsenal fan tv on youtube for saying the same exact things.

It reminds me of the end of Jeff Fisher era.
We will replace Wenger with the McVay of football - bring on Nagelsmann

IMG_3375.JPG

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Very impressive debut from LAFC to win in Seattle in that weather. Miller was good and that attacking four look promising.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And Arsenal can't decide what it is. Crap or good they just must flip a coin before each match.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can't say I blame the fans from the little I know about the situation.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OH MY GOD!!!!

The impossible just happened guys!!!

Cech saved a penalty :o