The Official Rams vs. Cowboys Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
The Rams are much, much worse than I thought they would be (And, that is pretty bad!)! As much as I wanted Jeff Fisher as Head Coach I just don't think he is the answer! I am guessing the Rams will be making a lot of changes (Players, Coaches, Administration, etc) during the offseason! I guess I will start paying attention to the 2015 NFL Draft (I am tired of starting to follow the NFL Draft so soon every year!)!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Very difficult to endure the lack of consistency an mistakes today

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Either the NFL Officials hate the Rams or the Rams are one of the worst coached teams in the NFL!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
We looked like a well oiled machine early on. Then Dallas coaches made adjustments and we apparently didn't. Game -set- match.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I'm furious. D sucked ass. Where the fuck is Sack City? Then when we do get a sack we get the most BS call EVER.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Idk if I can take watching live Rams games much longer. Just so heartbreaking with all the mistakes they make. I wish I didn't care about football so much

Philly5

Rookie
Defense played lousy, but it is absolutely not a coincidence that we get fucked by the zebras each week at the most inoportune time. Fisher needs to say something.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Defense can't give up a big lead like that.

GW was a fail today.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I will make it simple. We are now the greatest sh*t show on turf.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The D not being able to stop Dallas it the main culprit. How do we not win scoring 31 points?

rdw

Pro Bowler
botched snap by Wells, dropped TD by Cook, timely bulls#$@* penalties, pick 6 = tough loss. OUCH.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Deactivate Cook for the next game. He needs a reality check. It might have been heat of the moment to push your QB like that, but it's simply not excusable.

He had a good game, except the drop. The critique he gets is ridiculous.