The No Fun League strikes again

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
image.jpg

4mation0

UDFA
Do I rightly recall that some Rams players during the GSOT era were fined for wearing their socks too high? Anyone remember the penalty?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
He also delayed a game last year bending the goal post SOB is lucky he didn't get a supension

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Seems to me as long as these guys don't delay a game they don't have to worry about anymore rules coming into play. I mean seriously there's someone celebrating in some way after most plays still.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Graham dunking over goalpost = IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!

Johnny Football giving the Washington bench (notice I didn't refer to them by their nickname :whistle:) the finger = IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Honestly, Graham is lucky about it just being what it is. Graham isn't showing me he's anymore mature than Manziel. He can't be a little more understanding? I mean the dude bent one, caused the game to be delayed forever and a lot of money to be lost. Not something they want to happen more than one occasion.

But this offseason has show that Graham not exactly the epitome of a team player.

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Do I rightly recall that some Rams players during the GSOT era were fined for wearing their socks too high? Anyone remember the penalty?
Yep. 5 G's. From the rule:
Socks should show only white from the shoe to calf and only team colors from the calf to knee

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Graham dunking over goalpost = IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!

Johnny Football giving the Washington bench (notice I didn't refer to them by their nickname :whistle:) the finger = IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!

True.

Of the two I think Johnny Football giving the Redskins bench the finger was a bit more 'it's all about me.'
JMHO.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Graham dunked it multiple times despite being aware of the rules...a rule created because he broke the crossbar and delayed a game last year while dunking it.

That's why he was fined so much.

Happens all the time with uniform infractions. More common than people realize.

4mation0

UDFA
Yep. 5 G's. From the rule:
Socks should show only white from the shoe to calf and only team colors from the calf to knee

Wow, that there's some mastery of trivia. Are you on the rules committee by any chance? ;)

iced

middle finger - understandable from the kid angle, kids emulate their idols

Dunking - just lame to fine for that

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Graham,repeated premeditated flaunting of a rule implemented because he'd delayed a game by bending a goalpost= ultimate meism,should be suspended

Manzieol, momentary loss of control brought on by incessant harassment,who hasn't done that? Fine him and let it go, don't let his notoriety get to you,if it'd been Austin
Davis it may have never made the news

iced

Graham,repeated premeditated flaunting of a rule implemented because he'd delayed a game by bending a goalpost= ultimate meism,should be suspended

It's nice like Graham invented or was the first person or even only person to do it. Believe it was Tony Gonzalez who started doing it, and it turned into somethin' that was apart of the game for more than 7 years.. one accident and poof, now its a rule.. one accident, in how many years of football? I disagree with that being meism.
Manzieol, momentary loss of control brought on by incessant harassment,who hasn't done that? Fine him and let it go, don't let his notoriety get to you,if it'd been Austin
Davis it may have never made the news
i think anything that is considered obscene results in a fine - just ask harvey dahl :D