The Night Of

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I don't know if anyone is watching this excellent crime drama on HBO but it's well worth a look. Last night, episode 2 was one of the best pieces of television drama I may have ever watched. The acting in the series is first rate. Where to start? John Turturro as the ambulance chasing lawyer with bad eczema who finds himself in "the right place at the right time" to land the biggest case of his life. Is he right for the job? For his client? Riz Ahmed as the suspect who couldn't possibly have more evidence against him. He made every wrong move imaginable. But did he really do it? All the actors are fantastic but my favorite may just be Bill Camp as Detective Box. He makes you believe it--from the little tricks he uses to trip up Naz, to his own self doubts to selling it as an easy case to the D.A. who asks him, "How can I lose this?" And the question is really how CAN I lose this? What are they missing?

This episode was written by Richard Price and no one does New York or cops better than Price.

This is outstanding television.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Love it as well. Haven't seen second episode yet - taped it - and look forward to seeing it tonite.
He DID make every mistake possible lol.:palm:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I don't know if anyone is watching this excellent crime drama on HBO but it's well worth a look. Last night, episode 2 was one of the best pieces of television drama I may have ever watched. The acting in the series is first rate. Where to start? John Turturro as the ambulance chasing lawyer with bad eczema who finds himself in "the right place at the right time" to land the biggest case of his life. Is he right for the job? For his client? Riz Ahmed as the suspect who couldn't possibly have more evidence against him. He made every wrong move imaginable. But did he really do it? All the actors are fantastic but my favorite may just be Bill Camp as Detective Box. He makes you believe it--from the little tricks he uses to trip up Naz, to his own self doubts to selling it as an easy case to the D.A. who asks him, "How can I lose this?" And the question is really how CAN I lose this? What are they missing?

This episode was written by Richard Price and no one does New York or cops better than Price.

This is outstanding television.

Turturro is one of the most under rated actors out there...........he's is SO good at his craft.

I hope this show gets to Netflix so I can check it out.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
He is. The bowling alley scene in the Big L belongs in some kind of hall of fame.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Yes, that would be the one.
But you (or someone) cut it short. :wtf:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This show is great, however I'm confused how James Gandolfini is executive producer??

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I just binge watched it last night and it is well done. I'm into it deep now. How may episodes is it going to be?

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Gripping, every scene. Just watched episode 7 , excited for 8 but the ride will be over. Some pretty depressing shit on so many levels, that's the only thing bad I could say about it. Must watch TV.