The NFL needs to Can Bellicheat

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Does the NFL need to axe bellicheat?

• yes

Votes: 62 72.1%
  • no

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • maybe

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • other (give reason)

Votes: 6 7.0%

• Total voters

iced

There really isn't any other way to put it.....

and the excuses by patriots fans are hilarious... there is only one team under a certain head coach that consistently breaks the rules and plays by its own set of rules that 31 other teams don't...

I believe the NFL needs to take some serious action here - draft picks and fines in my opinion aren't justified enough..

NFL wants to preach about integrity of the game? Fine. Deliver a punishment just as severe as Greg Williams received, if not worse... we're not talking about a one time offender either; this is multiple violations of the game...

Last edited:

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Hell yeah it should but we should all know better... This guy is gonna get praised by the media for his greatness and his 'strategic' motives will never be considered enough to taint his record, which is straight bullshit.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
200.gif

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
The man has a track record of sly undertaking. Cheating.

Sappy113

Rookie
He's also the coach of the most succesfull franchise in the NFL for the last 15 years. Love him or hate him, he's soundly a part of NFL lore. So, the NFL will weigh what hurts them the most. Deflated balls and a bit of videotaping - or basically discounting everything Belichick did as coach for the Patriots by throwing him to the curb?

It's an easy choice for the league. They'll probably give the Patriots a slap on the wrist, then burn the evidence. The NFL will absolutely look the other way, if they feel that's what's most beneficial. They'll do that here, as well as in Kroenke/LA-gate.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I've gone for other, he needs to be suspended as of now until the start of the next season. Also, I think that last weekends game should be replayed, or the Pats get disqualified. Athletes get their records and awards stripped from them post-event, so why can't football teams be held accountable when found out to be cheating? Put the Colts up against the 'Hawks in the SB.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
If I had a choice, I'd rather they disqualified the Patriots from last Sunday's game and send the Colts to the Super Bowl instead.

But I could go with some sort of ban.

Unfortunately with a ban, he'd threaten lawsuit and be back before the next season.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Probably should can him, but I went ' other ' because the proper thing to do is " Suspension " first.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To play devil's advocate, maybe he is a target BECAUSE he wins so much and its more of a jealousy thing.
I mean, would anyone care if the Bears were accused of the same thing?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
If nothing else...

Belicheat's legacy has now been cemented... or maybe deflated is a better description.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Fuck that piece of shit.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
NFL would never ban him. They won't even suspend him. They'll just keep fining him and the team. Maybe take away another pick. The 31st or 32nd pick. Won't hurt them and they'll keep finding more ways to cheat.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
To play devil's advocate, maybe he is a target BECAUSE he wins so much and its more of a jealousy thing.
I mean, would anyone care if the Bears were accused of the same thing?
If it caused them to win a game, I'd care. And even if they lost, that makes them STUPID cheaters, but still cheaters.

I'm not jealous of Belichick at all. I wouldn't follow the Rams if they won by cheating the way the Patriots do. My integrity is more important than f'ball.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If it caused them to win a game, I'd care. And even if they lost, that makes them STUPID cheaters, but still cheaters.

I'm not jealous of Belichick at all. I wouldn't follow the Rams if they won by cheating the way the Patriots do. My integrity is more important than f'ball.
My point is why do people keep pointing fingers at the Pats? I dont think theyre doing anything that other teams arent doing themselves. Its just that they keep winning that people blow the whistle

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
If they don't can Bellichick, then the NFL needs to fine the Patriot's salary cap 20,000,000 dollars and delete their entire 2015 draft.

Last edited:

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
My point is why do people keep pointing fingers at the Pats? I dont think theyre doing anything that other teams arent doing themselves. Its just that they keep winning that people blow the whistle
It's sort of like how the Raiders were traditionally "dirty" back in the day, so they kept getting penalties called against them. Belicheat has a reputation now, and it isn't going away.

His regime is shady, always pushing the envelope on the rules. Or do you really believe that 11 out of 12 balls is just envy?

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Hard to say... the biggest threat with him is that, with no real tangible repercussions, other coaches learn that cheating to win is the acceptable norm.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Remember tom terrific's dramatic response to the ALLEGED ball deflations after the game?

He said it was "ridiculous".

He knew better than anyone else that the allegation was totally true. He's been lying since 2000... it ain't gonna stop now.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Other......Only way to really punish a team like the Pats is to remove a large chunks of draft choices from them. A couple of first rounders in 2105 & 2016 & two seconds in 2017 & 2018. That gives them a long lasting effect to remember what they did. It also helps out the other 31 teams who they took advantage of.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Wasn't there also some controversy last year about the patriots using the on-field headsets to communicate to Tom Brady just before the snap? The headsets are supposed to be turned off something like 20 seconds before the play clock ends, but there was some suspicion they were still using it, but on another secret channel. If THIS is true, this is by far the most egregious offense.
No matter what, I don't believe a word out of Tom's or Bill's mouths anymore. There should be BOOS raining on the field in AZ next Sunday when the Pats take the field.