The Next Step in Evolution!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I hope I'm not around to see this ..
14160502169477221113.jpg

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I'm banking on advancements in the medical field. When arthritis comes a knocking, bionic legs!!!!!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I have read that there has been a cure for Alzheimers discovered and it should be available in 5 to 10 years.

I also read that there is a cure for Vitiligo that is on the same time frame. I have Vitiligo and cant wait for it to be cured. I fear I will one day have Alzheimers because I have a terrible memory.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
BTW I would bang that thing.

I remember back in my puberty years I read a book called 'Split Infinity' and in the future world side of things the main Character, 'Styles' had a robot/cyborg girlfriend who was made to suit him perfectly. The author really did a good job of describing her and she was always a happy and willing sex partner, often initiating it upon Styles return home. Of course her measurements were perfect too. It was like reading a dream and visualizing it. As a dorky 14 year old I wanted one so badly.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

I remember back in my puberty years I read a book called 'Split Infinity' and in the future world side of things the main Character, 'Styles' had a robot/cyborg girlfriend who was made to suit him perfectly. The author really did a good job of describing her and she was always a happy and willing sex partner, often initiating it upon Styles return home. Of course her measurements were perfect too. It was like reading a dream and visualizing it. As a dorky 14 year old I wanted one so badly.
That'll be a reality before too long.
Sadly, I'll be too old to take advantage of it when it does. :oops:

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I have read that there has been a cure for Alzheimers discovered and it should be available in 5 to 10 years.

I also read that there is a cure for Vitiligo that is on the same time frame. I have Vitiligo and cant wait for it to be cured. I fear I will one day have Alzheimers because I have a terrible memory.
I hope you're right. Alzheimers is something I wouldn't wish on any one. My grandmother has it and it's not fun.

Would it be insensitive to say that the cure for Vitiligo is about 35 years too late?

Over share.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame

The problem with that is (or at least it would be for me) is that when she did something like that - I'd think she's almost "too perfect" and then I'd realize there and then how artificial it was and I was basically banging a computer programme - that she'd been programmed that way to please me, not to please herself and that would be the ultimate turn off. Its like those pick up artists who psychologically programme girls to like them. Its so artificial and not real natural attraction (of course they say it is entirely natural - its just that some guys naturally do the things that they teach guys to do and others (average frustrated chumps as they call them) don't realize these things are important).

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The problem with that is (or at least it would be for me) is that when she did something like that - I'd think she's almost "too perfect" and then I'd realize there and then how artificial it was and I was basically banging a computer programme - that she'd been programmed that way to please me, not to please herself and that would be the ultimate turn off. Its like those pick up artists who psychologically programme girls to like them. Its so artificial and not real natural attraction (of course they say it is entirely natural - its just that some guys naturally do the things that they teach guys to do and others (average frustrated chumps as they call them) don't realize these things are important).
I think you may be overthinking this....

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I think you may be overthinking this....

Lets just say its something I've already given some thought to! Basically - I think its a persons flaws that make them unique - and attractive. What John Legend calls "perfect imperfections" ?no?

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lets just say its something I've already given some thought to! Basically - I think its a persons flaws that make them unique - and attractive. What John Legend calls "perfect imperfections" ?no?
Blue font... so no offense intended... as always, only our opinions... yours is as good as mine!
(y)