The new meaning of literal will literally kill you...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Stu chided:

Then fix the freakin refrigerator yuh slumlord! You should of saw that coming - eh?

TD replied:
Oh this isn't one of the slum properties, this is a two bedroom duplex electric garage door formal dining room ,nice place ,I'm evicting her and her brood tomorrow for late payment of rent and violation of the no pet policy.
That's right, woodchuck chuckers! It's... GROUNDHOG DAY!!!

(this joke made more sense before the triple posts were deleted... ;) )

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Stu chided:

Then fix the freakin refrigerator yuh slumlord! You should of saw that coming - eh?

TD replied:
Oh this isn't one of the slum properties, this is a two bedroom duplex electric garage door formal dining room ,nice place ,I'm evicting her and her brood tomorrow for late payment of rent and violation of the no pet policy.
Nah - just funnin' with yuh (of course you knew that). My parents owned rentals and therefore I am not rushing to buy me any. They can be a good assets but one bad renter can mean you have to tear out flooring and drywall.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Serious question here: What are we supposed to say now when we mean for something to be literally true and not just figuratively. "That guitar solo literally blew the head clean off of my shoulders !...What am I supposed to say to express that it really, really happened? That I am headless now as a result of witnessing that guitar mastery, and not just very impressed?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Serious question here: What are we supposed to say now when we mean for something to be literally true and not just figuratively. "That guitar solo literally blew the head clean off of my shoulders !...What am I supposed to say to express that it really, really happened? That I am headless now as a result of witnessing that guitar mastery, and not just very impressed?
Picture or it didn't happen. Pretty simple really. You literally have no clue - do you?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It's and its is another hangup of mine, and this is the repercussions of not knowing the difference.
Thank you, Mr. Osweiler, for making my point.

osweilertatoverlay.jpg

Live life to IT'S fullest.

Broncos backup QB, Brock Osweiler, everybody!
Take a bow.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Nothing beats getting improper grammar permanently inscribed onto your body. If you are going to fail you may as well make it forever! I expect that the “fail tat” could be a very long thread in itself.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It's and its is another hangup of mine, and this is the repercussions of not knowing the difference.

osweilertatoverlay.jpg

Take a bow.
What do you expect from a college student?

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I also hate when people use quotation marks as emphasis. How about we try an underline, highlighter, or even italics you fucking illiterate ape.

Make sure to take "your" items out of the fridge on Friday.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I also hate when people use quotation marks as emphasis. How about we try an underline, highlighter, or even italics you freaking illiterate ape.

Make sure to take "your" items out of the fridge on Friday.
Yeah, that's why I go with *asterisks* around words I wanna emphasize.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
In the same vein, I dated a woman (not girl, she was in her mid 20s, so no excuses) that said, "If that's any constellation to you," instead of consolation. And she meant it. That relationship didn't last much more than another couple of weeks. And this young woman had a very particular way of waking me up in the morning.

Maybe I was being petty, but that could have eventually been the mother of my own children. Children that I would expect to get passing grades in school some day. And as a family we'd have discussions at dinner about our favorite celestial formations and teams that might win third place. Not with that one.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
My favorite is when "ghetto" people talk lyke dis. Fucking what? How did you graduate kindergarden?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

osweilertatoverlay.jpg

Take a bow.
This one REALLY bugs my wife. Not necessarily the tattoo part because that just screams idiot all by itself. What drives Becky bonkers is when people just in general throw an apostrophe in - like Bacon and Egg's $4.95. We see it on signs all the time.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
My favorite is when "ghetto" people talk lyke dis. freaking what? How did you graduate kindergarden?
I think it's worse when people like Kaperdick talk like dat. Dude was raised in suburbia.