The lesser of 2 evils: ATT or Comcast/Xfinity

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Signed up with Comcast. This was the 2nd time I called and the customer service wasn't terrible. Hell I had fun with the girl (she sounded cute).

I think I made the right choice, when I went to Best Buy to get my modem the guys said the whole ATT 24 thing is a farce.
Well, the guy at Best Buy doesn't know what he is talking about.
But, Comcast is good company.
Good luck, should work well for you.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Well, the guy at Best Buy doesn't know what he is talking about.
But, Comcast is good company.
Good luck, should work well for you.
Just saw your post and was wondering how you made out with your Internet . I personally have Comcast for the 1st time with everything , one year in a 2 year contract . TV , Internet , phone .

fearsomefour

Legend
Just saw your post and was wondering how you made out with your Internet . I personally have Comcast for the 1st time with everything , one year in a 2 year contract . TV , Internet , phone .
This question is for AngryRam....he was getting the service.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

A tech is coming tomorrow to switch the line (i.e., make it XFINITY). So far I've been using their free hotspot to connect, it's not 150 megs, but hey it's better than nothing.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
A tech is coming tomorrow to switch the line (i.e., make it XFINITY). So far I've been using their free hotspot to connect, it's not 150 megs, but hey it's better than nothing.
Good , I hope everything works out for you . Trying to keep up with today's technology and stay within a budget is challenging .

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good , I hope everything works out for you . Trying to keep up with today's technology and stay within a budget is challenging .

Tech came, switched the line, and boom. I am connected. Very happy with them so far.