The important thing: Sean McVay's new house in Encino

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
I guess this is Rams news? I don't know, popped up in my news feed. Nice digs.

http://www.latimes.com/business/rea...p-sean-mcvay-encino-house-20170328-story.html

750x422

Sean McVay, the new head coach of theLos Angeles Rams, has bought a home in Encino for $2.71 million.

Set on a corner lot, the contemporary-style home was designed for indoor-outdoor entertaining and features pocketing glass doors, a swimming pool and a covered patio. A row of built-in benches lines a pavilion above the swimming pool.

The house was listed at $2.749 million prior to the sale, records show.

Andrew Spitz and Harriet Cameron of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties were the listing agents. Josh and Matthew Altman, the Altman brothers of Douglas Elliman, represented McVay.

McVay in January became the youngest head coach in NFL history when he was hired by the Rams. The 31-year-old previously spent seven seasons with theWashington Redskinsas the tight ends coach and, more recently, the offensive coordinator.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
That is a really nice house. I wish I was rich enough to have that house.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Next #1 NY Times Best Seller, and it's YOURS!:rockon:

I know that I could sell my pentology...but I've already decided - if I get back on it - to give the proceeds to charity. Can't go back on it just to be rich.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know that I could sell my pentology...but I've already decided - if I get back on it - to give the proceeds to charity. Can't go back on it just to be rich.

"to give [10% of] the proceeds to charity. Can't go back on it just to be rich."
~Memento

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Very nice house but the gray color scheme makes it reminiscent of a prison. Change that up, McVay.

Memento

Name
Jemma
"to give [10% of] the proceeds to charity. Can't go back on it just to be rich."
~Memento

No. I promised that all of the proceeds would go to specific charities. I'm already on disability; I don't need the money.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I guess this is Rams news? I don't know, popped up in my news feed. Nice digs.

http://www.latimes.com/business/rea...p-sean-mcvay-encino-house-20170328-story.html

750x422

Sean McVay, the new head coach of theLos Angeles Rams, has bought a home in Encino for $2.71 million.

Set on a corner lot, the contemporary-style home was designed for indoor-outdoor entertaining and features pocketing glass doors, a swimming pool and a covered patio. A row of built-in benches lines a pavilion above the swimming pool.

The house was listed at $2.749 million prior to the sale, records show.

Andrew Spitz and Harriet Cameron of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties were the listing agents. Josh and Matthew Altman, the Altman brothers of Douglas Elliman, represented McVay.

McVay in January became the youngest head coach in NFL history when he was hired by the Rams. The 31-year-old previously spent seven seasons with theWashington Redskinsas the tight ends coach and, more recently, the offensive coordinator.
I want to see some photos of the inside before I pass judgment on it!!(y);):D

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties"

That's Warren Buffett getting even more richer then.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Encino?? I drive through the hills there on the way to ucla for work. Where's my pool party invite?! I will
Challenge McVay to a push up contest lol!

Coach, if you're reading this, I slay on the grill. Will grill for free football talk! I'll even bring the beer.

Sweet house!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm gonna start calling him Mc-SLAY going forward.

ON, and (now) OFF the field too.

Austin

Rookie
Name
Douglas
It's sort of an enigmatic place, isn't it? Sharpened austerity with a swimming pool. Haha, maybe just me, though. I'd certainly love to afford it.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
For those Bravo channel fans, his real estate agent is one of the characters on that house hunting show in LA. The Altman name sounded familiar so I googled it and it's one of the agents on the show. I'm sure they'll have an episode now on bravo highlighting McVay's purchase which will be pretty cool.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Looks like the place Robert quinn bought when he moved.