The fires in Southern California

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
some of the video we've seen is just unreal

I hope everyones safe

bluecoconuts

Legend
Had to evacuate work, and my folks lost power for a few hours, but luckily nothing too bad. Really feel for all those that are losing their homes. They had to make an entirely new, more extreme category of wind advisory for this week, makes fires grow extremely fast and are impossible to control.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
The Kagel Canyon home I owned and lived in for 27 years is in the heart of the Creek Fire. I sold the property to my next door neighbor in 2001 after it burnt down. It's quite beautiful there in the southern Angeles National Forest area, although I had to rebuild twice, once after a girlfriends son accidentally set another fire, then again following the Northridge earthquake. I was too tired to do it again. K.C. is a great little neighborhood of about 170 homes tucked away in a mountain/forest setting which has a creek running down the middle of it, ... hoping everyone is safe tonight.

Last edited: