The Divide In The Seahawks Locker Room

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
So is all this talk about a divide in the locker room an attempt to make the Rams victory less legit? Are we to believe that the Rams couldnt beat the shecocks if they werent bickering amongst themselves?

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I wonder if Oscar the Grouch ever tells Kermit the Frog that he's not green enough...

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
If they lose Sunday you can bet there will be all sorts of rumors flying around the whole organization let the implosion begin

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
Funny when they were winning, they didn't have these issues? Winning fixes most everything.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I wonder if Oscar the Grouch ever tells Kermit the Frog that he's not green enough...

Ain't nobody greener than Kermit homes ,he always down wit da homefrogs. be chillin at his pad, mos def,so jus nobble dat

Athos

Legend
Hope they tear apart at the seams and Carroll cries like a baby on the sidelines.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I think the divide is very real and I would not be surprised if Carolina beats them.
If they don't get HFAdvantage I rate their chances of going back to the SB pretty slim