The Defense only really gave up 9 points tonight.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Hats off to them, they played great and only gave up field goals.

(Tre Mason gave up the other 3 points on the fumble, but that might as well be credited to their defense)

Can you imagine how good we are going to be next year with improved QB play, a few new Olinemen, and the 2nd year for the defense in the GW system?

Just trying to find something positive here, be gentle!

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Defense is still pretty badass! We need to fix the oline.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
82-12 over 3 games.

I guess they're alright.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It was outstanding. I love our rookies too. Gaines and Donald make plays every week.
GW has really put his touch on this group.

Debacled

Starter
The flag came out a good 4 steps before Jenks even grasped at the dudes arm. Could almost see the ref saying didn't look for the ball even though he got his head around.

Stuff like that kills me. We can watch the replays and show it to the fans even in the stadium but hey since the ref said it was a penalty it was a penalty.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'm pretty damn excited about our defense. This isn't a fluke thing.
Going into next year, we're going to see great things from game one.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Let's also not forget the encroachment call on Barron. He got back in time, yet they still called him for it. Then, they didn't call encroachment on whoever was obviously offsides. Did you see Hill's face after the incompletion? He thought he had a free play.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
Barron was the missing piece. These guys are going to take some scalps every single week. Petey would be best served sitting out Wilson in week 17. The Rams will break him in half!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'm really fucking sick of seeing choke holds on Quinn not getting called.
The non calls are beyond explanation.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm really freaking sick of seeing choke holds on Quinn not getting called.
The non calls are beyond explanation.
This issue alone is causing my faith in the NFLs integrity to plummet this season.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Our defense kicked ass and we're not losing any starters off that defence next year.Fix the o-line and Qb problem and this D will be even better playing with a lead that they will protect.

League's number 1 scoring D now, shame we don't have anyone able to take advantage of it, but that's another story.