The Butcher Shop - Week 5 Results

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm a fantasy nutcase and available for a league if there's a spot.

howski3318

Rookie
I would like to rejoin a league again this year when it starts. This year hopefully I won't lose in the finals.

…..

Legend
These weekly updates from last year were unmatched in my 8 years playing FF....

RamzFanz took yahoo's updates, added steroids and did an unbelievable job with it.

Great job. I cant imagine the time it took to put these together

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh, it's happenin'! I'm slow rolling right now with a new job but will get this up and running this weekend. No need to apply here, we will have official threads and will take all comers!

First step is decide if we return to the same leagues, make it optional with first come first serve to last seasons teams, or shake it up.

Anyways, I will launch it all soon.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
These weekly updates from last year were unmatched in my 8 years playing FF....

RamzFanz took yahoo's updates, added steroids and did an unbelievable job with it.

Great job. I cant imagine the time it took to put these together

Thanks dude! I fell off towards the end there, life. They'll be back this season! I would like to see all commissioners do weekly reports of some type just so we can see what's going on.