The Butcher Shop - Week 5 Results

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
View attachment 3588

Attack Eyebrows
has an off week, a REALLY off week, and gets his eyebrows burned off by RamzFanz. It's not like RamzFanz didn't try to help leaving 42 points on the bench, but to no avail. With the GB defense scoring 22 points on Thursday, the writing was on the wall.
PUNCH-DERP.gif

Mojo's Mean Machine lost his mojo this week. Legatron4 rides M. Ryan and D. Jackson to a decisive win. Legatron4, one of the higher scoring teams in the league, at long last, is finally reaping the wins.
tumblr_meivrza9dl1qih9gi.gif

Matchup of the Week and Upset of the Week? Not so much. The unstoppable Da Rammer's Ramrod's leaves 32 points and the league season high score on the bench but still rams his way to his 5th win, Top Score of the Week, Blowout of the Week, and is still undefeated. LosAngelesRams simply didn't stand a chance against this juggernaut.
giant__s_stomp_by_blcksheep-d30lwnp.gif

While, once again, Cobra Kai puts up respectable totals, it wasn't enough to overcome Merlin Joneses' highest scoring game of the season with T. Romo and G. Taint exploding. Cobra Kai, once again, will have to be satisfied with Bad Beat of the Week.
Bad%2Bluck%2BBrian%2Bplays%2Bsoccer..%2Bor%2Bfootball%2Bfor%2Bnon-amerifags_be6dd8_3720599.gif

Sgt. Rams dominators is suffering from being hot and cold and this week, he went cold, real cold. DYVKX wins Lowest Scoring Winner of the Week by eking out a win.
original-3.gif

RamRasta bought into the hype and benched Manning for Rivers, leaving the win and Second Upset of the Week on his bench. Grand RammaJamma goes homer and starts A. Davis over Brady, bringing a tear to my eye, and reaps huge rewards!
fuckyes.gif

View attachment 3589

RamzFanz holds on to the top spot in the Bruisers with MerlinJoneses a distant second. The Clowns are still a tight race with Grand RammaJamma leading by a floppy shoe. Da Rammer's Ramrod's is the Cinderella of the Ladies with nothing but ugly stepsisters contending for the glass slipper right now.

View attachment 3590

Two top teams match up this week for the Matchup of the Week when #2 overall RamzFanz face #3 overall Grand RammaJamma. Grand RammaJamma is the point leader of the two and needs this win to stay ahead of the rest of the Clowns. RamzFanz doesn't mind being the underdog though because it makes the win that much more tasty.

LosAngelesRams will meet Mojo's Mean Machine in a battle this week. Both are coming off a week 5 loss and both are battling for second in their division. Each team is losing just one player to their bye week so this should be a solid matchup. In a comparison of weekly points scored between these two, one has gone cold when the other got hot with it reversing every week so far. Based on that pattern, Mojo would go off this week for the win but LosAngelesRams is the point leader of the two.

Cobra Kai, the team with the most points against them this season, faces the unstoppable Da Rammer's Ramrod's. To beat Da Ramrod's, you need to score 140 points on average. Cobra Kai is coming in at 114 on average and has Drew Brees on bye with Ryan Fitzpatrick on the bench. I'm could take a wild guess and predict a bloodbath for the unlucky Cobra Kai... but NO! Instead I'm going to call this the Upset of the Week because it would be epic (and the other games are so closely matched)! Go get em Cobra Kai!

Legatron4 is on a roll with 2 consecutive wins. This week's challenger DYVKX is hoping to tie for the division lead when RamzFanz takes down Grand RammaJamma. Head to head, Legatron4 would have won 3 of the last 5 weeks but he also boasts the lowest single week score for the season and has been unpredictable. This is a division battle with a lot on the line.

RamRasta and MerlinJoneses are both 2-3 and hoping to get "even" (see what I did there?). RamRasta left the win on the bench last week but looks ready to redeem himself with Manning appearing to be back in the lineup. MerlinJoneses has suffered the second most points against and is the point leader of the two and appears to have a lot of good choices on the bench where Rasta's cupboard is almost bare.

1-4 Sgt. Rams Dominators meets 1-4 Attack Eyebrows. Both are riding losing streaks but one streak is about to end. These teams seem evenly matched in all ways. They both need just a little more to start racking up the wins. Which coach is going to turn it around?

Good luck good people! Ride that pig!

GoodMythicalMorning-TippingCowsRidingPigs554.jpg

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I got no more options. I'm trading one of my top tier QBs because I'm tired of leaving the win on the bench.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I've reaped 20 TOTAL pts from Calvin Johnson the last four weeks in four starts.
I'm 2nd to last in total scoring.... and i'm still 3-2 and a playoff seed if we went there today.
I've gone five weeks without a #2 RB due to injury.

I'm that team that feels pretty good at halftime only down 3 pts. :)

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
My season so far in this league, wrapped up in one image:

God-Dammit.gif

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Montee Ball, out. Torrey Smith, bust-o-rama. Roddy White, blech. DCH's RB corps is now Jonathan Stewart, Shonn Greene, Doug Martin and two broken fellows in Ball and Donald Brown.

The wheels ain't coming off, the wheels be throwing me off

hamster-wheel-o.gif

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've reaped 20 TOTAL pts from Calvin Johnson the last four weeks in four starts.
I'm 2nd to last in total scoring.... and i'm still 3-2 and a playoff seed if we went there today.
I've gone five weeks without a #2 RB due to injury.

I'm that team that feels pretty good at halftime only down 3 pts. :)

Sometimes name recognition and draft spot will keep you from making lineup changes.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Yea, the good luck continues... Brees is on bye and A.J. Green is now out. Geez.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Montee Ball, out. Torrey Smith, bust-o-rama. Roddy White, blech. DCH's RB corps is now Jonathan Stewart, Shonn Greene, Doug Martin and two broken fellows in Ball and Donald Brown.

The wheels ain't coming off, the wheels be throwing me off

hamster-wheel-o.gif

That's my season last year. My team just melted away before my eyes over a couple of weeks from injuries. At the end, I was starting just about 100% new team and took 5th.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
OHHHHHHH How I miss theee.... Butcher Shop come back to theeee.

@RamzFanz I have never and I mean never had as much playing fantasy as I did wit you being the commish and making this dumb posts! lmao...

*bats eyes*

Pwwwwease do it again?? :D

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I'm reigning champ of ROD WEST! when are we gonna start setting these fantasy leagues up again????