The Butcher Shop - FF Week 2 Results

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Fantasy Football points were tough to come by for most coaches this week with an average The Butcher Shop score of just 107 plummeting from 123 week one.

Image1.jpg

RamzFanz takes his second win of the season in an underwhelming performance that would have been a loss against 7 other TBS teams. His bench out scores his team because of bad roster moves. He wins the Lowest Points by a Winning Team award. Sgt. Rams Dominators are facing a missing player epidemic. The loss of Doug Martin and Adrian Peterson would tank any team. This is where a good coach shows what he's made of and digs deep for weekly matchups and rising stars.

Mojo's Mean Machine also racks up a second win. His points improved over last week supported by the amazing game of D. Sproles this week. Good thing because M. Colston was shut out by the Browns! Cobra Kai was destroyed by the aligning planets of injuries and under-performing players. When Colston was shut out, Brees underwhelmed also.

DYVKX hit's the jackpot with a decisive win. He left nothing on the bench and topped the league average. He's still riddled with injuries but he's making it work. LosAngelesRams could have improved his score enough to make it close but even a perfect lineup doesn't get the win. His stars let him down this week. It happens.

RamRasta puts up a major battle beating his projected points in a projected win but not enough to overcome the high score of the week and earns the Bad Beat of the Week Award. Only 2 teams could have beaten him, and he played one of them. Even squeezing every possible point off his bench leaves him a point or so short of a win. Da Rammer's Ramrod's exploded onto the scene this week led by MY SECRET WEAPON Jay Cutler, whom he stole. But Cutler wasn't all he had going. He was hitting on all cylinders in this battle with 2 RBs scoring 55 points together. This amazing performance earns him the High Score of the Week Award. Too bad D. Murray is getting shut down next week!

Grand RammaJamma falls from his lofty point total from week one, but not so far as to blow the win in this MATCHUP OF THE WEEK. MerlinJoneses was hampered by injuries and could have made this a tighter game if he had used an Ouija Board to do his picks instead of his brain, but would have still lost.

Attack Eyebrows finally lives up to his sinister avatar with a decisive win and Blowout of the Week Award with a whopping 72 points over his opponent! His QB, K, and DEF alone would have pulled off the win this week. Legatron4 who had a very impressive opening week loss, falls to the basement of scoring with injuries and lackluster performance by his stars. I see my devious plan of cursing him by taking G. Zuerlein is working! Muahahahaha!

Image3.jpg

RamzFanz takes the top spot in the Bruisers' division despite trying to coach himself to a loss. Grand RammaJamma is tied for wins with Mojo's Mean Machine in the Clowns division but Machine needs to up those point totals to stop RammaJamma from driving away in the clown car with the lead. Da Rammer's Ramrod's is the new Point Total Lead in the league and may be hiking up his skirt and outrunning the rest of the Ladies!

Image4.jpg

This week RamzFanz faces his third projected loss. Can he upset again? With just a 9 point lead over MerlinJoneses in the Bruisers, will Joneses decide his own destiny and take the lead? Joneses will probably have to make changes this week just to field a healthy team, but Joneses has depth were RamzFanz doesn't. This one could be tight and has a regime change for the Bruisers in the balance so it's my MATCHUP OF THE WEEK.

0-2 RamRasta has had 290 points scored against him this season, the most of any TBS team. The undefeated Mojo's Mean Machine has only had 161 against him, the least of any team. They match up well in points scored with just 13 points of separation. RamRasta is currently projected as the winner. Could this be the Upset of the Week?

Attack Eyebrows matches up very well with LosAngelesRams, both 1-1 and looking to move up and with less than a point difference in their projected scores. They both have firepower but LAR has a deeper bench. Choose your players wisely this week gentlemen because every point may count.

Cobra Kai is a team built to win that can't win. So far it's been the story of underperforming and injuries. Will they finally surge into the winners circle this week or are they destined for another bad luck story? DYVKX is rolling off a win but has a lot of injuries to contend with. This battle may take place on the waiver wire.

Battle of the 0-2's. Two teams that need a win to jump start their season and put it back on track. Sgt.Rams Dominators faces even more bad news. With a running corps decimated by injury and bad behavior, he's projected to lose this week. There are a lot more questions than answers with TA possibly playing and a trade in the works. We'll have to see how this shakes out and what moves he can make before game time. Legatron4 has proven he can score, and score big, but will it be enough to overcome the Zuerlein curse? Should he make RamzFanz a generous offer of say... ONE MILLION ROD$ to make a lopsided trade? Perhaps he should.

Good luck people! For the 0-2 teams, it's waaaaaaaaay too early to get down and there's a ton of talent out there to be had. For the 2-0s, best not get cocky and fall asleep, every weeks a battle!

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nice job on the updates, man. I'm totally impressed.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I fucked up this week. I forgot to replace Cameron Jordan and OF FUCKING COURSE Jamal Charles gets hurt again. I gotta make some changes or something.

Athos

Legend
I got fucking screwed over by Jamaal Charles as well....Totally boned by him and Matty Ice (chunks).

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Nice write up. Injuries definitely a problem with my team, but when they're healthy they play well. Thinking on making some moves, just don't know what yet.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I rode A.Rodgers and D.Sproles' 82 combined points to a lucky win this week. I feel pretty good to be 2-0. My team hasn't performed very well so far.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I rode A.Rodgers and D.Sproles' 82 combined points to a lucky win this week. I feel pretty good to be 2-0. My team hasn't performed very well so far.

You need luck to do well in FF. I'm happy with my team but I'm out performing in my match ups. This week I'm pretty worried. Looking at some changes.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Oh, and I'm not afraid to make a good trade so fire them at me!

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I love the write-ups! Injuries are absolutely killing me. A couple guys go out early or pulled at last minute. Begs a question - if a guy is deemed inactive at the last minute, and you are nowhere near a computer or where you can change that, is there any way you can have a designated backup? We do that in another league and it helps you to not get screwed if one of your guys is a last-minute decision....

RamzFanz

Damnit
I love the write-ups! Injuries are absolutely killing me. A couple guys go out early or pulled at last minute. Begs a question - if a guy is deemed inactive at the last minute, and you are nowhere near a computer or where you can change that, is there any way you can have a designated backup? We do that in another league and it helps you to not get screwed if one of your guys is a last-minute decision....

Not with Yahoo. I wish.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
As the first week I love your write up bro! Lmao makes me laugh pretty good! Glad I'm in your league with you as the commish <3

I have a tough matchup vs. Grand Ramma Jamma this week!

RamzFanz

Damnit
As the first week I love your write up bro! Lmao makes me laugh pretty good! Glad I'm in your league with you as the commish <3

I have a tough matchup vs. Grand Ramma Jamma this week!

Thanks. Yeah, you have your work cut out for you!