The Brady 6: great pre-draft video to watch!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
That crying scene around 41.00 made it worth watching. The part that covered where the other QBs drafted are was brutal when they got to Carmazzi around 44.00 it was pretty funny but brutal.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah I usually stop watching at the Rams SB part. But it always makes me think and I greatly enjoy the whiners trying to rationalize their choice lol...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah I usually stop watching at the Rams SB part. But it always makes me think and I greatly enjoy the whiners trying to rationalize their choice lol...

It is easy to see how it happened though. The league still puts a premium on physical traits. That is what kept them from taking him.

I am not denying that he is good, but with Belichick he has it good because that offense is designed to Brady's strengths. He has always been decisive and doesn't have a Canon, so surrounding him with guys like Welker and Edelman and Amendola play'perfectly to his strengths. We have all seen what happens when he starts getting hit. It affects his game. So, that quick passing game helps keep him clean and undisturbed.