The Album You Most Identify With These Days

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have spent my life loving music. When I was very young, I had one of those blue plastic vinyl players that folded up into a carrying case. I think I was four or five. I had two records. "Snoopy Come Home", and The Beatles "Revolver". My family was diverse. A lot of older and younger people, and the amount of music I was exposed to different than just my immediate family would have been.

What is the album that you most identify with and why? I do not want your favorite album, or the one that was most popular at some point in your life. Give me the album that moved you, or changed the way you view your world.

I have a couple, but I will start with one. The Church's "Blurred Crusade". I found this band in 1987 when they had their pop hit "Under the Milky Way" in the US off of their album "Starfish". Much like Miles Davis did when I listened to "Kind Of Blue", it changed the way I listened to music, and it opened my mind to a genre that I do not think I would have even explored if I hadn't of come upon it.

Do you guys have any?

fearsomefour

Legend
Robyn Hitchcock.....Eye.....
Brilliant album, made so much sense to me at that time in my life.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Not sure I could really answer that question ,

But any time I hear any song from Foreigner Four , I'm flooded with about a bazillion good memories

Great album

Great times