That Bailey catch in OT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PFaulk

Rookie
Name
Dan
0b886fd4-5a5f-11e5-8eb5-732d5ed9f651-300x192.jpg

In between Sherman and Thomas?! Are you kidding me?!

What a gutsy call, great throw, tremendous route running. I just wanted to take a minute and create a thread so we could all bask in this play's glow.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
I've seen those dropped so many time, and I wouldn't have blamed Stedman one bit, he was walloped by Thomas. But then I realised it's Stedman, of course he caught it, he could be shot and as his last dying act he'd make sure he completed the reception.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
0b886fd4-5a5f-11e5-8eb5-732d5ed9f651-300x192.jpg

In between Sherman and Thomas?! Are you kidding me?!

What a gutsy call, great throw, tremendous route running. I just wanted to take a minute and create a thread so we could all bask in this play's glow.

Just an amazing pass and catch. Clutch, big time.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sherman was burned quite a bit yesterday. He was also noticeably quiet.

Psycho_X

Legend
That was by far the best pass and catch I've seen by the Rams in a long time. Absolutely perfect pass... a couple inches shorter and Sherman might get a hand on it... a couple inches farther and Bailey might have to stretch too much to make a clean catch to pull in quickly. And the catch was text book for an over the shoulder pass.

Just beautiful. Foles was on target all day when given a chance.

FRO

Legend
Sherman was burned quite a bit yesterday. He was also noticeably quiet.
He was flat out bad and got away with a blatant PI. Seattle wasn't impressive at all yesterday. We constantly had guys running wide open. Wagoner, Sherman, and Thomas didn't play all to well and Wilson and Lynch weren't world beaters either. 3 fumbles and a holding call on Robinson really made the game a bit closer than it should. We clean that up and we are golden. There isn't a team in the league I don't feel like we can't beat.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Great catch...Better throw...surprised Bailey isn't open/utilized more...I know the other teams guys get paid too, but I want a lil more..get open faster...seems our TE game is the strongest part of Cigs offense...Wonder what Quick will add to the mix?
He was flat out bad and got away with a blatant PI.
I still wonder why the flag wasn't thrown....It wasn't a great throw by any means, but Sherm was blatantly interfering...wasn't looking at the ball, grabbing Tavon....He looked a step slow vs the WVU crew....

V3

Hall of Fame
That was by far the best pass and catch I've seen by the Rams in a long time. Absolutely perfect pass... a couple inches shorter and Sherman might get a hand on it... a couple inches farther and Bailey might have to stretch too much to make a clean catch to pull in quickly. And the catch was text book for an over the shoulder pass.

Just beautiful. Foles was on target all day when given a chance.

Shoot, he didn't even have many clean chances. He made the O-line look much better than it was.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
That catch was a thing of beauty. Sherman had a rough day out there and should've been flagged for PI on Austin in the end zone.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How long has it been since one of our receivers DISSED an all-pro cornerback? Stedman Bailey is a very good receiver! And kudos to Foles who threw a great pass!

2c0e0cc48ade5d25c48e266ef914c6f0.png

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He was flat out bad and got away with a blatant PI. Seattle wasn't impressive at all yesterday. We constantly had guys running wide open. Wagoner, Sherman, and Thomas didn't play all to well and Wilson and Lynch weren't world beaters either. 3 fumbles and a holding call on Robinson really made the game a bit closer than it should. We clean that up and we are golden. There isn't a team in the league I don't feel like we can't beat.
They were probably caught off guard by an offensive coordinator that didn't dial it back after one touchdown lol

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great catch...Better throw...surprised Bailey isn't open/utilized more...I know the other teams guys get paid too, but I want a lil more..get open faster...seems our TE game is the strongest part of Cigs offense...Wonder what Quick will add to the mix?
I still wonder why the flag wasn't thrown....It wasn't a great throw by any means, but Sherm was blatantly interfering...wasn't looking at the ball, grabbing Tavon....He looked a step slow vs the WVU crew....
Because no way a Rams receiver got open on Richard Sherman. It must have been great coverage despite Austin burning him off the line so no flag there

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Because no way a Rams receiver got open on Richard Sherman. It must have been great coverage despite Austin burning him off the line so no flag there
Austin smoked that turkey. It was like Thanksgiving :)

Penguin.

Rookie
Foles had a couple horrendous throws. But man, it's hard not to be impressed with a dime like that. Not a lot of QBs could make that throw to someone Stedman's size. Stedman by the way has the best hands and is the most physical wide receiver we have. Britt and Quick are good, but Stedman is the only pro-bowl calibre WR I see on our team.