Thanksgiving game thread.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I can kiss that bet goodbye! 21 -3 Bears with the points given! Take the Lions every Thanksgiving and usually come out okay. Damn!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Rooting for the Bears. #80 Marc Mariani, recently signed by the Bears, is a Montana kid I coached against and watched play for Univ. of Montana and Tennessee Titans. Love his determination and drive.

FRO

Legend
How does Golden Taint's production go up after leaving the Hall of Famer Russell Wilson?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I can kiss that bet goodbye! 21 -3 Bears with the points given! Take the Lions every Thanksgiving and usually come out okay. Damn!
I had to take the Bears....shoulda took the over....Looks like Detroit's offense woke up....

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I bet on Dallas -3 and Seattle +1. Hopefully I make some money today! Betting makes the games more interesting to watch for me.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I bet on Dallas -3 and Seattle +1. Hopefully I make some money today! Betting makes the games more interesting to watch for me.

Me too! Except I got -3.5 and +1.5 respectively. Feel free to blame me if one or neither of those come in.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Bout time Megatron got me some good fantasy points. Week 1 was the last he got more than 20 points.

WvuIN02

Starter
Sonofa....sat Bell because Detroits offense has been putrid. My league has like 5 of us tied at 8-4. Ugh. And my other back is Forte who has gotten screwed by this horrific gameplan from Chicago to throw 800 screen passes.

V3

Hall of Fame
So has anyone else done this watching the game with the family around?

E6hDS1d.gif

Saw this somewhere else but it was so relatable, I had to post it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Incredible how the Eagles can still execute at a high level even with Sanchez in there, boy I wish we had a HC half as good as Chip Kelly.

Athos

Legend
Wish we'd run a two back set of Austin and Mason like the Eagles just did with Sproles and Shady.