Thank You For Your Service

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
pvLWrf7.png

Vst4gwe.png

DanEXAS.png

ue9BZlW.png

9o8ZrLP.png

3aHkZmu.png

This thread is in the backwater of ROD, but maybe some will see and consider. I hold in my hand figuratively, my Grandpa's Purple heart from Iwo Jima. He was with the 4th Division (Marines), and got shot by a "jap" sniper, and he had lain for 24 hours before getting any help, on March 6th, 1945. His Purple Heart never reached him before the end of the war, and his Mom and wife badgered the hell out of him, to write the Commandant of the Marine Corps......He received one in 1946, and It was one of the 500,000. You see, the government decided to create 500,000 Purple Hearts, in anticipation of landing on mainland Japan. 500 thousand at minimum American wounded/deaths were anticipated initially for this invasion, that present day snowflakes attempt to make Americans feel guilty about the nuke bombs dropped on Nagasaki and Hiroshima. In 2003, there were still 120,000 + of these Purple Hearts still available for immediate awarding when an American was wounded in action.
Think about that...
Korea
Viet Nam
Grenada
1st Gulf War
Afghanistan
Iraq......

All of these were less, than the Americans that should have died in Japan. God Bless our veterans.