Tell us about your most unexpected NFL memorabilia find

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
A friend of mine gave me a Rams vanity plate from 1980. He was only a Ram fan for a short time after watching the 79 SB. It's yellow with blue lettering. I have it on th back of my basement work bench.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Been collecting for 50 years and I'll sell any of it as I've been waiting for Bonifay Ram to drop by and see it all and relay to everyone its true. I sell under arams41 on ebay and have the largest Warner card collection on the planet. I also have every other Ram you can name and most always their rookie card and autographs of all our failed draft picks too. I knowing you are from here would sell at cost or better. Absolutely way too many things in so many rare and short numbered Helmets jerseys footballs and tons of LA Rams stuff along with just as many St. Louis stuff.

From miniture Ed Jones dome to put Jewelry in as the ceramic heavy roof comes off with people and even the goal posts. Helmets that flash the horns on the side of our helmets in fiber optics in different patterns. So many books on everything ever Ram Leather to coaching satin jackets in the John Robinson mode in both yellow Gold and the Blue also. Balfour rings of L.A. and St. Louis and too many pins to mention of everything you can dream of in Rams. Its just insanity. Hat,Hats Hats in green garbage bags in a walk in closet. Made scrap books of every game and tickets and article since the beginning of Ram time with all embraceable Ewes and stuff bought at those games. The 1983 New Orleans Mike Lansford barefoot 42 yard game winner with no time left as it was the last game of season and playoffs for us and the Bum Phillips led Earl Campbell Saints first chance to go to playoffs.Lucky to get out alive.

Sox,key chains,belt buckles ,wallets,Mugs,glasses VHS' and DVD's magnets. I'm gonna stop now or go on forever. Sorry I've been so Blessed. ask me on ebay as I have taken everything down now. Yet you can see my 100% satisfied customers and I don't need the money Praise GOD. So I sell things what they mean to me and know how rare they are. Did'nt any of you have the real Rams Helmet phone that was during rotary days? Have real helmets and small ones signed and all paperwork. Lithographs with the painters auto and the athletes signature too numbered. Coins ...Just gonna stop now and I've lived in Florida my entire life.

Ya'll just make Bonifay come by as he lives way too close and has the exact to home directions. A medical issue prevented our first set up meeting almost 2 weeks ago.Pray you are doing well my frien V. from Bonifay or Graceville. Who invites a lifetime PO PO to their home unless they have nothing to hide? Wish I could share a page mpre but its insane. Hey I had a stuffed Ramsey (Rams Mascot) on my grooms cake when married. Put yellow horns on my blue Hard hat when working in pipe mill.I think ya'll have the picture as I cover up with one of my 5-6 Rams blankets. Nite

Wow! I used to have a full Rams ensemble when I was 8. Blue Jacket with yellow pleather sleeves, knit gloves and knit hat along with a jersey like Deiter had. I loved that stuff and wish I had kept it. One time some older kids were roughing me up outside the school on a Saturday after wrestling practice. They were typical bullies picking on little kids and one of there pals, who was known for the same thing walked up and looked at me and pushed the other two away and told them to leave me alone because I was a Rams fan. He has the same hat and jacket on.

My son is 8 and is a big Marshall Faulk fan, based on stories from me and showing him highlights. Do you have anything he would like?

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
So I was out at the bowling alley on a weekend night about 25 years old (Yesterday Ha Ha) OK 1988 ish we used to occasionally drink adult beverages at bar there . One night I am pretty buzzed sitting at the bar and I notice they have this specialty bowling pin on a shelf in this display case in the bowling alley where I was headed to see if there were any girls looking to hang out with an obnoxious drunk guy, I hadn't had any luck in the bar so hey what the hell why not expand my hunting ground. As I head through the bowling alley I stop at this display case housing the Rams Bowling pin. I was far more of a Ram Junkie as a youth than I am now or maybe it is just different but I would argue why our team was better than your super bowl winning team just because I hated your team insert any team here.

Well to put an end to my already wordy story I ended the night by taking home the bowling pin, the legality of which I acquired it I will leave to your Imagination. I may not have taken home any girls that night but I have
had this bowling pin through many a relationships and moves and in 25 + years she hasn't left me yet.

RAM bowling pin.jpg

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
So I was out at the bowling alley on a weekend night about 25 years old (Yesterday Ha Ha) OK 1988 ish we used to occasionally drink adult beverages at bar there . One night I am pretty buzzed sitting at the bar and I notice they have this specialty bowling pin on a shelf in this display case in the bowling alley where I was headed to see if there were any girls looking to hang out with an obnoxious drunk guy, I hadn't had any luck in the bar so hey what the hell why not expand my hunting ground. As I head through the bowling alley I stop at this display case housing the Rams Bowling pin. I was far more of a Ram Junkie as a youth than I am now or maybe it is just different but I would argue why our team was better than your super bowl winning team just because I hated your team insert any team here.

Well to put an end to my already wordy story I ended the night by taking home the bowling pin, the legality of which I acquired it I will leave to your Imagination. I may not have taken home any girls that night but I have
had this bowling pin through many a relationships and moves and in 25 + years she hasn't left me yet.

View attachment 6376
Gimme that!

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
So I live in North Dakota, a fair piece of distance from my favorite team and surrounded by Vikings, Packers and Bears fans. It just so happened that a guy moved into my apartment building just down the hall. Mild mannered fellow from Tennessee somewhere, that just so happened to love the Rams and Cardinals as well.

One night on my way into the building from work, he kinda snuck up on me and was like, "Hey man, you the guy with the St. Louis stickers on your car?" Sure enough we got to chatting about our common fondness for baseball and football.

Well, a month back I bumped into this guy loading his car with boxes. It turned out his GF had broken up with him and between that and the oppressive cold, he'd had enough of ND. I heard a quick couple of taps at my door and when I poked my head out, no one was around, but I did find a large shadow box filled with an autographed Torry Holt jersey.

I never had the chance to thank him outright, and we never did talk much other than final scores during an occasional cigarette, but damn if he didn't bowl me over with an awesome gesture of kindness.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I have a couple of flags from the Rams London game against the Dolphins. I didn't go to the game a friend of mine who was a huge Dolphins fan did.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This is a really cool thread. I'm not gonna have the time to put some pics of my stuff up until after the holiday weekend (going fishing)... but I will.

I hope to see lots more posts in this thread in the meantime!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Been collecting for 50 years and I'll sell any of it as I've been waiting for Bonifay Ram to drop by and see it all and relay to everyone its true. I sell under arams41 on ebay and have the largest Warner card collection on the planet. I also have every other Ram you can name and most always their rookie card and autographs of all our failed draft picks too. I knowing you are from here would sell at cost or better. Absolutely way too many things in so many rare and short numbered Helmets jerseys footballs and tons of LA Rams stuff along with just as many St. Louis stuff.

From miniture Ed Jones dome to put Jewelry in as the ceramic heavy roof comes off with people and even the goal posts. Helmets that flash the horns on the side of our helmets in fiber optics in different patterns. So many books on everything ever Ram Leather to coaching satin jackets in the John Robinson mode in both yellow Gold and the Blue also. Balfour rings of L.A. and St. Louis and too many pins to mention of everything you can dream of in Rams. Its just insanity. Hat,Hats Hats in green garbage bags in a walk in closet. Made scrap books of every game and tickets and article since the beginning of Ram time with all embraceable Ewes and stuff bought at those games. The 1983 New Orleans Mike Lansford barefoot 42 yard game winner with no time left as it was the last game of season and playoffs for us and the Bum Phillips led Earl Campbell Saints first chance to go to playoffs.Lucky to get out alive.

Sox,key chains,belt buckles ,wallets,Mugs,glasses VHS' and DVD's magnets. I'm gonna stop now or go on forever. Sorry I've been so Blessed. ask me on ebay as I have taken everything down now. Yet you can see my 100% satisfied customers and I don't need the money Praise GOD. So I sell things what they mean to me and know how rare they are. Did'nt any of you have the real Rams Helmet phone that was during rotary days? Have real helmets and small ones signed and all paperwork. Lithographs with the painters auto and the athletes signature too numbered. Coins ...Just gonna stop now and I've lived in Florida my entire life.

Ya'll just make Bonifay come by as he lives way too close and has the exact to home directions. A medical issue prevented our first set up meeting almost 2 weeks ago.Pray you are doing well my frien V. from Bonifay or Graceville. Who invites a lifetime PO PO to their home unless they have nothing to hide? Wish I could share a page mpre but its insane. Hey I had a stuffed Ramsey (Rams Mascot) on my grooms cake when married. Put yellow horns on my blue Hard hat when working in pipe mill.I think ya'll have the picture as I cover up with one of my 5-6 Rams blankets. Nite

Man,,, I may just have to drive up to LA (Lower Alabama) to take a look at all of those priceless items. WOW!!!

Do you really have the ball that Lansford kicked to put us into the playoffs? That was my favorite field goal of ALL TIME. Keeping the aints out of the playoffs was so sweet.

If you allow me to see this treasure trove... please know that I may be there for hours. :D

MrRavenAge

UDFA
I have an autographed Kurt Warner card.

That's not so unusual, but the way I received it is.

I have a friend whose wife used to work in public relations at Sea World. One of her tasks was to take VIPs around the park. One of those VIPs was Kurt. While most give cash as a gratuity following these tours, Kurt gave a signed card instead. As neither my friend nor his wife were Rams fans, they gave the card to me.

Kurt also remarked, "oh... there'll be no money. But when you die... on your death bed... you will receive total consciousness." So she has that going for her. Which is nice.

Okay... so that last part wasn't true, but the rest was.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My girlfriend found this in her basement while cleaning...her entire family are Dolphins fans, and we live in York, Pa, what a great find lol
I have one of these in my display case too!(y)

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I'm not sure you would consider it as unexpected , but a couple years ago my wife got me this Los Angeles Rams Football Avon Decanter with Original Box , It was men's cologne , and it was still unopened and full , these things came out in the 70's , and I had one when I was a kid , when I was like 8 years old , this was my , Sunday going to church cologne , and it sat on top of my dresser all the way through high school , sadly , I have no idea what happened to mine , probably just got thrown away after I moved out

But a couple years ago my wife got me one for Christmas , still full of 30 year old men's cologne , and now this one proudly sits back on our dresser..............lol

Avon_zpsfzpgb5ma.jpg

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
I have a collection of Rams quarterback cards going back to a 1948 Jim Hardy. If you've suited up as a Ram quarterback and had a card made, I have either your rookie card or first year with the Rams. Anyway, several years back I went to a local card show to see what I might run across. At the time, I had all of the cards I needed for my collection except a 1959 Buddy Humphrey and a 1962 Zeke Bratkowski. All of the vendors at the show were either baseball or NASCAR (very big at the time). The last table on my circuit was a guy with a little bit of everything. I asked about "old" football cards and he shows me a stack of about 50 loose cards and tells me he has some from the late 70s and early 80s. I told him that I was looking for 50s and 60s, but went through the stack anyway. Sure enough, everything was between 1978 and 1984, none of them Rams. Then, literally the bottom card in the stack, I'm staring at a 1962 Zeke Bratkowski. I enquired about the price, he glances over and tells me "a dollar will do it." Almost tore the pocket right out of my jeans.
:banana: :banana:

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
I have an autographed Kurt Warner card.

That's not so unusual, but the way I received it is.

I have a friend whose wife used to work in public relations at Sea World. One of her tasks was to take VIPs around the park. One of those VIPs was Kurt. While most give cash as a gratuity following these tours, Kurt gave a signed card instead. As neither my friend nor his wife were Rams fans, they gave the card to me.

Kurt also remarked, "oh... there'll be no money. But when you die... on your death bed... you will receive total consciousness." So she has that going for her. Which is nice.

Okay... so that last part wasn't true, but the rest was.

Ever since "99" Kurt and the church he is attending has created a card that Kurt signs and just check the backside of that card as I promise it has Scriptures and how to accept JESUS as Savior. I have many of every year he started. They try to sell for money on e-bay but most now are aware , as its a great "On card" autograph of a possible future HOF'er but they won't bring much. I would never think of selling something like this that was used as a witness and never meant for resale.
Kurts not a fan of signing rare things brought to him as he knows most will be sold for profit in one day. Thats why he always carries a pocketfull of the latest signed Christian witness cards on the back of a very nicely made football card. Warner is famous for always signing for the longest time after every practice , no matter what team He was the most giving guy with his time and fans as Kurt has always known how Blessed he is.