Teen posts his driving RAMPAGE on YouTube... Police find it.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Let me set the stage here...

So last week my wife and her friend are going to the beach on Monday... I tell the wife to take my truck since they will be driving on the beach. She's driving home and damn near gets run off the road by a maniac driver... that driver then proceeds to cause a huge accident just moments later.

You may have seen this on National News already... and the cool thing is that my truck,,, sporting a HUGE Ram Logo,,, was on the National News as well. You can see it at the 3:50 mark or so on this video.

This fucked up teen blasting techno music films his driving rampage from a camera on his dash. Insane stuff. Then, when he's jacked up in the hospital he posts the video on YouTube thinking he's cool. The police found it and are now in possession of all the evidence they need to give him the major smack down he deserves.

Here's a link to the video from our local news showing this jackass' video before it was taken down at YouTube. It takes a minute to get started so stick with it. Remember, my truck is at about the 3:50 mark...

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/raw-youtube-video-of-nsb-hit-and-run-crash/vCY3c8/

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ha. Pretty cool.

snU1ZYi.jpg

RamzFanz

Damnit
Let me set the stage here...

So last week my wife and her friend are going to the beach on Monday... I tell the wife to take my truck since they will be driving on the beach. She's driving home and damn near gets run off the road by a maniac driver... that driver then proceeds to cause a huge accident just moments later.

You may have seen this on National News already... and the cool thing is that my truck,,, sporting a HUGE Ram Logo,,, was on the National News as well. You can see it at the 3:50 mark or so on this video.

This fucked up teen blasting techno music films his driving rampage from a camera on his dash. Insane stuff. Then, when he's jacked up in the hospital he posts the video on YouTube thinking he's cool. The police found it and are now in possession of all the evidence they need to give him the major smack down he deserves.

Here's a link to the video from our local news showing this jackass' video before it was taken down at YouTube. It takes a minute to get started so stick with it. Remember, my truck is at about the 3:50 mark...

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/raw-youtube-video-of-nsb-hit-and-run-crash/vCY3c8/

Someone needs a beating.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Started getting pissed when he passed the school bus,little shit needs his ass kicked,AMAZED his air bag didn't deploy.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
He needs to be strapped to the front of a car and taken for a ride.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It's unfortunate but I bet he gets very little in the way of backlash from the law.

I will wait and see but I'd bet it's nothing close to what he deserves. If it was up to me he would lose all driving privileges until he was 21, pay some healthy fines, do some community work, and pay the insurance companies back for the money they have to spend fixing the vehicles. I wouldn't send him to jail, I'd send him to work to pay for all that.

Sadly he'll probably get a couple grand in fines, and have to pay the other guys deductable, then settle with the insurance company. Basically a lot less than what he should get.

A thing like this is why I should be King. Shit would be different!

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I did a lot of stupid shit on the road as a teenager...nothing like that. Makes me angry to think how stupid and inconsiderate some kids...scratch, people in general are.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
The easy ability to film everything and post it online for everyone to see is what leads to more things like this. I doubt he acts like this if he had no way of showing other people. I just don't get people anymore

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
It takes a special kind of stupid to do something like this. Go on a idiotic "rampage"(more like just driving like a douche), getting into an accident, driving away from accident, then posting the evidence online for the entire world to see. This generation has some stupid motherfuckers in it.

Common sense is not as common as it used to be.