Targeted marketing gone awry

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I sometimes buy clothing for the girlie girl from a couple of online retailers than have good values.

Nothing fancy, jeans, tops just stuff I think she would look good in..........

Well, of course they follow you with ads now and again which is no big deal to me. I can ignore it and I only go when I want to get her something. I got her some sexy lingerie a couple of weeks ago..........and that may have been a mistake.

The other day (I've been meaning to post this) an ad with several items is on the right side of a site and included this pic.
whatthehell.jpeg

I thought I'd investigate because the pic is hilarious and that WAS a mistake. Now I am getting images that are even crazier.

I'd post a couple but I'm afraid they would be deleted, not that they are x rated but they are fairly racy.

Anyway I will leave it to you guys to decide what these undies actually DO.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I sometimes buy clothing for the girlie girl from a couple of online retailers than have good values.

Nothing fancy, jeans, tops just stuff I think she would look good in..........

Well, of course they follow you with ads now and again which is no big deal to me. I can ignore it and I only go when I want to get her something. I got her some sexy lingerie a couple of weeks ago..........and that may have been a mistake.

The other day (I've been meaning to post this) an ad with several items is on the right side of a site and included this pic.View attachment 24597

I thought I'd investigate because the pic is hilarious and that WAS a mistake. Now I am getting images that are even crazier.

I'd post a couple but I'm afraid they would be deleted, not that they are x rated but they are fairly racy.

Anyway I will leave it to you guys to decide what these undies actually DO.

Dude - That's some Zohan shit right there. So my guess is has to be the Fizzy Bubbly

IMG_4018.JPG

IMG_4019.JPG

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
21fd32bc-565f-4a53-8229-06c29febe330.jpg

Again with the vapor trails from there?????

Brave Person LOL.....yeah

174cc9d7-457d-49b6-bb0f-9b46b7debec3.jpg

Yes you are seeing what you think you see.......we should all pitch in and get @CGI_Ram a pair of these in every color.
a76d9b59-3ec2-49ff-b499-57d48901604b.jpg

I may actually buy these.

c86df56f-6bae-421c-a9d2-bd7ee71bbf50.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is that not the funniest way imaginable to illustrate that the fabric breathes?

I've shown a couple of people and everyone is laughing like mad.

The black and white striped ones with the pocket for your junk are hilarious!