Tampa Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Now that the schedule has been released who is planning on being at the game against the Bucs on 9/14?

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'll be there. NO DOUBT.

I like that it's a 4 o'clock game this time. It won't be quite as hot that way. It's still gonna be hot though.

I hope there will be a large number of you guys who make that game. I plan on doing up a tailgate feast.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Made my hotel reservations last night as soon as the date was announced! It would be cool if we could arrange group seating. I would love to see a section of Ram fans, decked out in Rams gear, at an away game!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
The date friggin SUCKS ASS! They couldn't have scheduled this one at a worse time for me. Really bummed about this year's schedule.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
It might be a good idea to dedicate a thread to ROD game meets this year. That way, I can avoid it like the plague unless of course I quit my job, leave my wife, go rogue and spend my savings attending ALL the Rams games this year.

PhxRam

I still might be in.. I need to check the work vacation schedule. I am off next month but could possibly move it to Sep.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It might be a good idea to dedicate a thread to ROD game meets this year. That way, I can avoid it like the plague unless of course I quit my job, leave my wife, go rogue and spend my savings attending ALL the Rams games this year.
Agreed. My plan is to meet PhxRam at the UofP this year, play nice, buy him a beer then tactically overthrow his command of this site without anyone here ever knowing. :sneaky:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I'm debating on which out of town game(s) I am going to. I like to try and go to a new city every time...I've been to Tampa once but am not against going again.

I've also gone to KC but will no doubt make that trip again simply because it's so close.

Though, I might be able to talk the wife into a "Napa" trip around November 2nd...hmmm

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
But seriously, it would be very cool to meet up with some of you at the local game and cheer on our Rams on the road. :cheers:

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
But seriously, it would be very cool to meet up with some of you at the local game and cheer on our Rams on the road. :cheers:
Agreed! The more the better.

iced

i may be going to that game but i won't know probably til around august/september

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
i may be going to that game but i won't know probably til around august/september
You gotta go @iced ! You were gonna show me where the players exited the stadium so I can get my jersey signed.

iced

You gotta go @iced ! You were gonna show me where the players exited the stadium so I can get my jersey signed.

lol i hope to but i graduate after this summer semester and i have no idea were I'm going to go for a job

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
The Tampa game would be a luxury for me...its possible.

As default maybe I'll bring a pony keg of PBR and drive way the fuck out to Glendale from Gilbert to meet up with @Mojo Ram and @PhxRam (y)

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Tampa huh? I heard their fans are pretty horrible if i'm not mistaken.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Was it you that posted a experience last year or the year before of a experience to going to a game there?
It was a few years back that we went...met up with Selassie. Not sure if I ever posted about our trip there or not.

Last year I posted about our trip to Chicago, I know that.