T-Shirts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Custom ROD user name on back for $15ish or ROD URL or something for $10ish?

• Custom

• Not Custom

Results are only viewable after voting.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I know you guys have put a lot of thought and hours of design into the shirts, but that Ram looks like a combo of a horse from the Pink Panther cartoon series, and the white walkers from Game of Thrones

I'll prolly order 2 LOL

:LOL: What about an aardvark? That was what @-X- called it. Haha!

We have other graphics in progress. This one is meant to be goofy which is why you can't help yourself and get one. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
what would have been funny is if that was the design and watching all the sidelong glances as they were being handed out at the tailgate/pre-game festivities. (y)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I've ordered shirts.

I believe I have 2 large to spare. All others gobbled up.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm planning on wearing Rich's Half Fast Walking Club shirt but I'll take the two larges if they are still available.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
How do we pay? Did you get my order?

Yes. You are "in".

I went 3 colours because it looked better. Let me confirm price, but they're $19 and change. You can send by donation box, but let me get confirmation on the order first.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yes. You are "in".

I went 3 colours because it looked better. Let me confirm price, but they're $19 and change. You can send by donation box, but let me get confirmation on the order first.
Update on final price? I got money burning a hole in my pocket! :)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm planning on wearing Rich's Half Fast Walking Club shirt but I'll take the two larges if they are still available.

I think I have 2 largess to spare. I'll hold them for you.

Let me get the delivery and assuming I got the count right, I'll bring you two and we'll settle up later. Just want to make sure I didn't get my count wrong.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think I have 2 largess to spare. I'll hold them for you.

Let me get the delivery and assuming I got the count right, I'll bring you two and we'll settle up later. Just want to make sure I didn't get my count wrong.
That works.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
You want funds now or at the tailgate?

Tailgate is fine. Or PayPal later after the weekend.

The shirts deliver in STL tomorrow. So, I'll pass them out Saturday night and Sunday (if need be).