T-Hawks St. Louis Rams Mock Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-Hawks

UDFA
Round One- Brandon Scherff- OG Iowa- I think at the end of the day the Rams will take an offensive lineman with there first round pick. After looking at all the first round offensive lineman that have came in for draft visits, it looks like that is the position the Rams are targeting there. With Scherff we get a big road grading guard. He has some problems with pass protection, but his running game is off the charts. He is insanely strong and he can drive defenders off the line of scrimmage and Scherff will be an immediate starter on our line. I do not envision him being a tackle because of his short arms, but I see him as a pro bowl guard in the NFL.
8980752.jpg

Round Two- Brett Hundley- QB UCLA- I really like Hundley. He does have a lot of things in his game that needs to be fixed, but he has a ton of potential. He will have all year to sit and next year he can compete for the starting spot. I think with proper NFL coaching, Hundley could be a star, and the Rams went to a lot of UCLA games to watch him this year.
bretthundley5_0.jpg

Round Three- Rob Havenstein- OT Wisconsin- Havenstein would compete for the right tackle spot right away. He is a massive man that is great in the running game. He opened a lot of holes for Melvin Gordon. I think Rob could eventually be our long term right tackle. He is a little stiff, but with coaching he should be good. The rams must have interest since we brought him in for a visit.
525f51cb5c6ad.preview-300.jpg

Round Four- Ben Heeney- MLB Kansas- Heeney was a highly productive highly productive player at Kansas. He is a high motor player that gives it his all in every down. He will be James backup for now.
546941aa16098.image.png

Round Six- Deontay Greenberry- WR Houston- Greenberry could be a steal in the sixth. He has great size and is electric fast. He just really did not try that hard at times. He is kind of skinny but he has room to bulk up. I have seen Greenberry makes some crazy catches, he could potentially be a steal.
DeontayGreenberry.jpg

Round Seven- Darryl Baldwin- OT Ohio State- Baldwin is a pretty raw tackle. He will be good depth and he can develop. I liked watching his run blocking behind for Elliot.
8211816.jpg

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Overall pretty good draft. I don't like the Hundley pick. You said it yourself, there is a lot to fix. Too much to fix for a 2nd IMO. I like Havenstien but he could be available a round later. Heeney is interesting. I like him and haven't seen him mocked to the Rams. He would be.a pretty good fit and you have him at the right spot.

Nice work

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Nice @T-Hawks I'm convinced unless the Giants draft him at 9 that Brandon Scherff will be the Rams choice and Hundley in round two does not upset me because he has the highest ceiling after the first two are off the board.

Good value in 6th & 7th with Greenberry & Baldwin as the latter can flat out run block and although would need work in pass protection is great at the point of attack and punches his guy right in the mouth off the ball.

Still would bring back Barksdale on a one year deal, however, Havenstein might end up starting before the end of the year.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Like the Rob Havenstein selection though I can't help but to wonder if he might be had in round 4. Then again, if so it might not be as low as the Rams selection.:unsure:

T-Hawks

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Like the Rob Havenstein selection though I can't help but to wonder if he might be had in round 4. Then again, if so it might not be as low as the Rams selection.:unsure:
Rob Havenstein will probably not be available with our fourth pick. His stock is rising and we have a late fourth round pick. Our pick is the Eagles pick so it is closer to the bottom of the fourth and top of the fifth. I don't see Havenstein falling back that far. The third round is solid for someone that could possibly step in and start, and he has a ton of experience.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I personally like the 1st three picks but I don't know anything about the 4-7 picks. I know many aren't high on Hundley but I'm a little biased as a UCLA fan. Think he would be a great guy to develop.