Sweet TD Catch By Bailey During OTA's

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
I'm telling you guys, Bailey has one of the sickest pair of hands I've ever seen, can't wait to see those suckers in action during the regular season. You know... after the suspension. :(

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Expecting big things from Sted. That was one sick catch

FRO

Legend
It sucks he is suspended. I felt like he is our best receiver.

SierraRam

Recreational User
We're likely to start Britt at X, Austin at Y, and Givens at Z. If Givens returns to form, Sted won't be handed the start in week 5. But I agree with FRO, he's our best receiver. Reminds me a lot of Henry Ellard.

"Anyone who thinks we need a WR doesn't know what he's talking about." In Fisher I trust.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Man, Tru must be sick of getting embarrassed by Britt and Bailey. I want to see him come up with an incredible pick to show the offense who they are working with. Get it together Tru, Bailey owned you on that one.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Man, Tru must be sick of getting embarrassed by Britt and Bailey. I want to see him come up with an incredible pick to show the offense who they are working with. Get it together Tru, Bailey owned you on that one.
I think when the pads go on and they're allowed to make contact....

Trumaine is gonna knock someone out.

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
Is it just me or did Bailley seem to have a little attitude walking back towards Tru after that catch? Could Britt already be rubbing off on our other recievers a bit? Let it be so!

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
Also, Tru seemed to knock Bailey off the route with that first contact yet he still finished with the desired result. Gotta love that! Givens, Quick, you guys paying attention?

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I'm liking what I see from Bailey, hope he sticks around for a long time. He's got the hands to be somebody big.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Notes to self:

Stay Calm. don't get too excited.... don't want to be dissappointed.

Damn that was an incredible catch. Maybe we WILL have a great WR corp this year.

Keep expectations low. Stay focused. It's only OTA's. Don't set us up for disappointment.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
It's only OTAs, I'd have liked to see that sorta catch in week 1, but hey, he took PEDs - idiot!

My worry is that our CBs are getting walked over by our own WRs and a stand-in QB, or am i just being a pessimist this morning?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
It's only OTAs, I'd have liked to see that sorta catch in week 1, but hey, he took PEDs - idiot!

My worry is that our CBs are getting walked over by our own WRs and a stand-in QB, or am i just being a pessimist this morning?

I don't think he took PEDs Shaun. In fact, I think the league admitted it wasn't PEDs, just something on the banned substance list....which is as long as Aaron Hernandez' arrest record.

Did anyone else see who I presume to be Aaron Donald about ready to STREAMROLL Shaun Hill in that clip?? The red jersey is all that kept Hill from currently being a grease spot on that field, lolz.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Shaun Hill looks pretty darn good too! So happy about Hill now being the back up over the affable, but limited Kellen Clemens!

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I don't think he took PEDs Shaun. In fact, I think the league admitted it wasn't PEDs, just something on the banned substance list....which is as long as Aaron Hernandez' arrest record.

Did anyone else see who I presume to be Aaron Donald about ready to STREAMROLL Shaun Hill in that clip?? The red jersey is all that kept Hill from currently being a grease spot on that field, lolz.

To be honest, I'm not sure what he took, could have been a blue M&M for all i know with the NFL, all i know is that it hasn't seemed to bother Fisher and we know what he's like for discipline - for the record I love our receiver core this year and i'm excited to see what can be done... we just need a bit of luck.