Suspension Friday & more!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Wow. Galette is a free agent? He played well last year.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
You have to be a complete idiot to be caught peeing dirty in the NFL. You know the exact date that the testing begins. I just can't comprehend how this shit happens every year.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
You have to be a complete idiot to be caught peeing dirty in the NFL. You know the exact date that the testing begins. I just can't comprehend how this crap happens every year.
They probably just forget, I imagine it'd be easy to forget a testing deadline when you're probably off partying and carrying on like a rockstar with more money than most of them probably need to have at any given time.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Damn, that CB retired after the 4th of July incident. What a shame to lose such a opportunity because of a holiday accident.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
They probably just forget, I imagine it'd be easy to forget a testing deadline when you're probably off partying and carrying on like a rockstar with more money than most of them probably need to have at any given time.

I'm sure it's not a casual mention of the date. If the org isn't calling all these guys when the date approaches, they don't know the stupidity of young football players.

fearsomefour

Legend
You have to be a complete idiot to be caught peeing dirty in the NFL. You know the exact date that the testing begins. I just can't comprehend how this crap happens every year.
Probably getting bad advice or pushing the envelope too much (obviously) in terms of giving time for stuff to clear their system. The percentage of guys in the NFL doing enhancers has to be through the ceiling.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Probably getting bad advice or pushing the envelope too much (obviously) in terms of giving time for stuff to clear their system. The percentage of guys in the NFL doing enhancers has to be through the ceiling.

I don't buy that either. If they are doing steroids, then they have a guy that knows how long to cycle them. The roids don't stay in the body for all that long.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I couldn't believe TWO players got injured with fireworks.

I mean, seriously, wtf. You're paid millions of dollars a year. That comes with responsibilities.

And yeah, it may mean no fireworks or that someone else has to light them.

It amounts to a self-inflicted wound. Justin Tuck and the other guy may as well have removed their fingers with pinking shears on a dare. Same, stupid difference.

I mean, I'm glad they weren't hurt worse and I'm glad Tuck doesn't seem to have lost his career and I hope the other guy doesn't lose his. That would really be a shame.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I couldn't believe TWO players got injured with fireworks.

I mean, seriously, wtf. You're paid millions of dollars a year. That comes with responsibilities.

And yeah, it may mean no fireworks or that someone else has to light them.

It amounts to a self-inflicted wound. Justin Tuck and the other guy may as well have removed their fingers with pinking shears on a dare. Same, stupid difference.

I mean, I'm glad they weren't hurt worse and I'm glad Tuck doesn't seem to have lost his career and I hope the other guy doesn't lose his. That would really be a shame.

I know fireworks cause injuries every year. But I have used them since I was a kid and never had an incident. I wonder how that can happen. Or was drugs and alcohol involved.

fearsomefour

Legend
I don't buy that either. If they are doing steroids, then they have a guy that knows how long to cycle them. The roids don't stay in the body for all that long.
It can depend, but, generally I agree.
Having a guy who "knows" and having a guy that gives a toss or is smart about it are two different things. I agree, they are dumb to get busted and they have no one to blame but themselves.

fearsomefour

Legend
I know fireworks cause injuries every year. But I have used them since I was a kid and never had an incident. I wonder how that can happen. Or was drugs and alcohol involved.
How many times have you been camping or seen young people camping and drinking and one of the idiots is jumping over the camp fire. Booze and fire don't mix.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
(Knocking very loudly on wood) - It has been a remarkably quiet offseason for the Rams players as far as legal trouble and discipline are concerned. For a team so willing to take chances on character guys - it seems like this regime is doing something very right. Either that, or we just had a lucky few months comparatively speaking. We lost Tre Watts for PEDs - but I can't think of anything else. Anyone?

fearsomefour

Legend
(Knocking very loudly on wood) - It has been a remarkably quiet offseason for the Rams players as far as legal trouble and discipline are concerned. For a team so willing to take chances on character guys - it seems like this regime is doing something very right. Either that, or we just had a lucky few months comparatively speaking. We lost Tre Watts for PEDs - but I can't think of anything else. Anyone?
Well, now you've done it....cursed it....
Next guy that gets popped on the Rams is on YOU 12!!