Survivor and Pickem

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
I missed my picks 3-4 weeks ago so I bailed.......What a hard year to pick each week,at least for me.

Thanks for for putting these together. CGI_Ram!

Congrats PowayRamFan and LumberTubs!

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil

I don't know about survivor but it was a really tough year for pickem where, ultimately, the cream rose to the top :sneaky:

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil

I picked purely on gut except for when I went into week 17 and I was about 4 or 5 points back and picked some underdogs purely because I needed my picks to be different to the leader in order to try to catch him.

Under your system, that would have been rewarded even more with the extra half point.

Whether it would have affected how I picked across the whole season? I don't know. I must've picked underdogs on gut instinct a number of times but I have to assume that would've increased with the greater potential reward. This sounds like a study in psychology as much as anything else.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I wanna see what I scored...but I'm so low I can't find my name...how do I fix it???/