Suprise Player to Have a Big Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Zach Stacy, fresh from a week on the shelf, will have a career day.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The offensive line....This is the game when the Rams run the ball down the throat of the Chiefs I like Mason to have a big game behind Greg Robinson and company!

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Trey Watts... if he dresses and gets a carry it's going to the house

Some goes for Chase Reynolds.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I would like to see either Dunbar or Joyner have a big game. Both have been quiet so far. And the RB group, they had a good game against Seattle, I expect them to build on it.

BadCompany

Rookie
Janoris Jenkins. Two interceptions, one for a pick-six. Maybe both for touchdowns. Maybe three interceptions.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Hmmm, I'm going to go for Austin Davis - he's going to pull out a heart stopping game under centre throwing 3 TD passes and orchestrating a total spatchcocking of the Chiefs Defense...
Man, I really need to learn the "English" language. Can you provide a translation @shaunpinney ?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Tavon Austin. He's due for a 5 touchdown game. 2 rushing, 2 receiving and 1 punt return.

Athos

Legend
Britt. He's yet to have that dominating, signature game yet. If healthy, I'd predict 90 yards, 2 TDs.

My second is Bailey. His ST play from last week, nets him starter snaps and he has a 75+ yard day with a TD.

fearsomefour

Legend
I was gonna say Bailey, then Legatron.
Those are gone so lets go with Person. I think he catches a TD pass out of a power set by the goaline.
What are the odds on that?

lockdnram21

Legend
Britt. He's yet to have that dominating, signature game yet. If healthy, I'd predict 90 yards, 2 TDs.

My second is Bailey. His ST play from last week, nets him starter snaps and he has a 75+ yard day with a TD.

not to nit pick but the return was more Tavon then Bailey. But who snaps is he going to take. At this point I see Givens having a better impact then Bailey. Don't ask me y it's just a gut feeling.

Athos

Legend
not to nit pick but the return was more Tavon then Bailey.

He caught a punt, WITH HIS BACK TURNED TO THE PUNTER, after sprinting with a head of steam down the field, reversed, followed his blockers, and turned on the gas.

Come on. You can't take away from the difficulty of what Bailey had to pull off to make that work.

lockdnram21

Legend
He caught a punt, WITH HIS BACK TURNED TO THE PUNTER, after sprinting with a head of steam down the field, reversed, followed his blockers, and turned on the gas.

Come on. You can't take away from the difficulty of what Bailey had to pull off to make that work.
What gas look like he was jogging lhh. I hope he wasn't running his fastest cause he looked slow.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Chris Givens. all the attention will be on Quick and Britt. I thin Givens is going to destroy in man coverage

You've been banging his drum on a couple threads now. If he does break out this game, you're going to look like a genius. I'll serve as your witness.

Athos

Legend
o_O

The dude sprinted like 40 yards one way, then another 90 the other way. He ran like 130 yards full out. You aren't going to maintain speed running that far, bud.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I think Zac Stacy. I don't imagine he's too amused with what transpired last week in regards to his carries. That's for offense. Defense, I think/hope this is the game where Hayes gets back to where he was last year. He's been a little quiet.