Still unsatisfied...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I'm still unsatisfied with that win. that is NOT how you win football games. we managed to get about 40 mins out of them instead of 30 and thats how the Rams pulled it out by the skin of their teeth. Gregg Williams is still proving he doesn't know how to do anything but blitz. Schottenheimer once again runs great scripted plays through most of the half and THEN has no idea how to manage an offense with a lead or how to adjust to a defense. Individual mistakes on the field need to be covered up by having the rest of the unit step up on any given play but Williams is showing opposing teams every flaw we have through his play calls. Schotty needs to learn some kind of creativity and keep a balanced aggressive attack going even with big leads.

Hats off to Fassel for finally getting his special teams to show up. and to Fisher for having HUGE balls when it counts. LOTS of improvement. dont settle for more wins like this. but a decent start to some hopeful future changes.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Same, despite that pass rush doing well today, Williams's scheme is making our linebackers look horrendous.

Big Willie

Starter
Winning is everything! Style points don't matter when you have been as bad as the Rams were for so many years. fake it...til you make it!

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Winning is everything! Style points don't matter when you have been as bad as the Rams were for so many years. fake it...til you make it!
it has nothing to do about style. its about FINISHING games. we did not finish we hung on

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
There's still reason to be concerned, sure. But not only did the Rams win a game, but they beat my 3rd least favorite team.

For right now, I'm happy.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
The defense has been a big disappointment this year, for sure! Huge running lanes being opened up and some poor tackling being shown! Hope this gets solved real quick!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
it has nothing to do about style. its about FINISHING games. we did not finish we hung on
Let's face it. Dick gets called for holding TA like he should have, we FINISH this game. You just have to find ways to win games in the NFL. NO ONE is a sure win. Ugly, pretty, close, blow-out, I could really give a damn right now. This team doesn't feel snake bitten after this WIN.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
We've won several pyrrhic victories this season but lost the games. I'll take a win like this any time.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The Rams are improving, that's the thing.

Defense is getting better week by week. Two weeks in a row they've stuffed the opposing running game. They haven't arrived yet, but improvement is there.

Offense just played a very smart and safe game and got the W.

This team is getting better, let yourself enjoy it!

rams2050

Starter
Quite frankly, I'm pretty stoked right now. We pulled out a win that was closer than it needed to be but the important thing is that we DID IT!

And WE DID IT ON 6 DAYS REST!

I'm pretty pleased with our Rams right now, all except for Gregg Williams. What has everyone seen in him all these years???

moklerman

Warner-phile
This team needs a few breaks to go their way and to start getting some confidence so I'll certainly take it. Granted, there's room for improvement but at the end of the day, a home win vs. Seattle is ALWAYS satisfying.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Scoring more points than the opposition, it's how you win every game I've ever watched, unless they change the rules? :confused:
maybe I should say "consecutive" games. not getting lucky after going up big again

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Listen, there were a lot of negatives but we got the W.. MAIN THING

Tommorow I'll re watch the game and I'm sure ogletree and such will pop out more. But for now, fuk that, I'm basking in our glory.....and I'm a negative bastard

Status
Not open for further replies.