Stedman Bailey

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
He definitely flashed at times during the game. I'm glad Hill's in because I think he'll have a better chance of using Bailey than Davis. I really want to see what he can do these next few games. It will go a long way in determining what we do in resigning Britt, bringing along Quick and possibly looking for WR help in the draft.

moklerman

Warner-phile
He definitely flashed at times during the game. I'm glad Hill's in because I think he'll have a better chance of using Bailey than Davis. I really want to see what he can do these next few games. It will go a long way in determining what we do in resigning Britt, bringing along Quick and possibly looking for WR help in the draft.
I'm pretty comfortable with the WR's the Rams have right now. Britt, Austin, Bailey, Quick...that's a solid group. Cook is overpaid and not really worth it but the receiving corps overall could be a very effective group if a good system was in place. Heck, even with this crappy system and conservative philosophy they could be pretty good if the Rams had someone with a decent arm.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I'm pretty comfortable with the WR's the Rams have right now. Britt, Austin, Bailey, Quick...that's a solid group. Cook is overpaid and not really worth it but the receiving corps overall could be a very effective group if a good system was in place. Heck, even with this crappy system and conservative philosophy they could be pretty good if the Rams had someone with a decent arm.

Even though Cook made some head scratching decisions today, he's made huge strides improving on his blocking.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
While Cook has all the potential, he's inconsistent way too much. He'll have a huge game one day and then stay quiet another game. For example today he looked not interested and not going 100% on his YAC effort, but I know he's coming off injury. Just doesn't look excited to play.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Even though Cook made some head scratching decisions today, he's made huge strides improving on his blocking.
I don't mind Cook but I'd rather he was being paid on his rookie contract than his high-priced FA deal. He's just overpaid for what he brings IMO.

lockdnram21

Legend
Yep we need a Qb and a couple O lineman

jjab360

Legend
Bailey was just a beast today, it's pretty clear we need to throw him the ball more.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
While Cook has all the potential, he's inconsistent way too much. He'll have a huge game one day and then stay quiet another game. For example today he looked not interested and not going 100% on his YAC effort, but I know he's coming off injury. Just doesn't look excited to play.

he was questionable before the game. we know bailey always gives 100% no matter what.

A55VA6

Legend
I've always been a fan of Bailey. Good route runner, great hands. We'll see more from him, definitely.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
I wonder what this group would look like if we had Bradford throwing to them? They have matured a lot this season.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Bailey probably has the best hands on the team and is a solid route runner. Too bad he was suspended the first four games.

I think our WR corp is fine. Get the QB situation taken care of and pick up some more O linemen.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
a great group. but apparently a conservative philosophy went out the fucking window at the 5 yard line.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

If the Rams had a guy who was able to complete passes at a 65% clip they would be in the hunt for the division title. This team is in need of a QB more than anything else and it's not even close. Everything else is "good enough to win with" except the most important position on the field.

Athos

Legend
I said last year, he was my favorite pick. Fell in love with his game pre-draft and wanted him much more than Austin.

I'm glad we have him. Gotta get him more involved. He has a nose for the EZ and should be used in the red zone much more going forward.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I don't mind Cook but I'd rather he was being paid on his rookie contract than his high-priced FA deal. He's just overpaid for what he brings IMO.
Until a contract is prohibitive to the Rams adding other needed pieces, I simply just don't understand why we'd concern ourselves over what players make.