Stedman Bailey shot in the head

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yeah, just look for the blue check mark next to the name. If it's there, then it's the real deal.

Thanks for the info, I'm not on twitter but it's good that they verify accounts for people.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
It does...

Great question.....

It does.....
Blessed. Just read where 90% of head shots are fatal.

Why does this happen? Political rant by lachamp (love to go third person when I can...)

It's got to be the inequality in societal wealth...And yeah, I see the classic blame too, but unless over a woman, this violence only breeds in societies where there are a few, a scant few really, and a whole bunch of poor people.....The type of place where hope dies......
2 possible reasons...money or a women...sounds like some gangster type stuff....what the hell is Sted doing out there?
the target could've been the driver but I'm sure Sted knew the dangers of associating with him if he was the target. or it could be Sted. who knows

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I just hope he's alright, I read good things about him and other team mates/ex team mates saying he's a great father. Looks like one of those in the wrong place at the wrong time situations. very tragic.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
the target could've been the driver but I'm sure Sted knew the dangers of associating with him if he was the target. or it could be Sted. who knows
exactly.
I'm pretty sure it's one of them (probably the driver)...you just don't see mistaken "hits" on cars...unless they were driving someone else car...

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Sickening, truly. I sincerely hope Sted makes a full recovery. Not only as a football fan (obviously it takes a back seat here) but as a father of a young kid myself. I always worry about what can happen to her, I never think about the shoe being on the other foot.

I hope to see him chasing his boy, and eventually footballs too, very soon.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I keep coming back to the forums just to see this thread. Each time, I come in hopes of seeing new posts in this thread detailing good news.

After countless views.... the thread title STILL seems surreal. "Stedman Bailey shot in the head". I just can't believe it. This world is a sick, twisted place. Hoping and praying you make a full recovery, Stedman. Not only to eventually come back and live out your football dreams winning a Super Bowl with the Rams, but more importantly to raise your beautiful son and experience life. Prayers up.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Hoping for the best for Stedman! Guess it's hard not to do what your relatives and buddies are doing when back home. He should now consider moving to a different hood when he recovers! Probably needed to get a slap like this to realize it!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
prayer.jpg

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Most of Miami Gardens is a crap hole.
Not a garden to be found anywhere, btw.
I grew up in Lynwood, close to Compton, and South Gate, and Miami, walking at night, was one of the scariest places that I have ever been. I'm a dude, you wouldn't normally think was an easy mark, at that time, and I was with a guy, who was 6'5" 350 lbs. I was scared, and dudes just jump out of the shadows, asking for money, asking, and selling drugs, etc. We were with a beautiful young lady, and she was sandwiched between us, holding on our arms as hard as she could.

I will pray for Sted, and the rest of his family and friends, that got senselessly attacked. The police, really need to patrol that area, a hell of a lot better.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Is there anyway the bullets bounced and hit him? I can't imagine getting shot straight up twice in the head and living.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Is there anyway the bullets bounced and hit him? I can't imagine getting shot straight up twice in the head and living.

I don't see how either, especially since it was obviously not a graze (required surgery).

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Horrible story.

Hope to hear more good news soon.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
It's possible, and they could have been a small caliber, but being hit, and the trauma that occurs, is still brutal.

He, if he lives, will be an absolute anomaly, and lucky at worst.

fearsomefour

Legend
Strange.
The one article said the Rams spoke to him on the phone while he was in the hospital. Now saying surgery was longer than expected and recovery will be tough.
Hoping for the best....