Stedman Bailey on Fake Punt Return “Tavon Deserves an Oscar"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
" Three Cheers For the 'Mountaineer Play'!!!":cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Someone here had a gif of Tavon faking being injured by a semi late hit and when it didn't draw the flag he popped up off the ground like toast from a new toaster.

yeah he sold that and now we just need to send him and Sted back at the same time and have them both act which will make the coverage hesitate

Fact is I'd like to see Sted get some PR's himself ,I think he's got better change of direction anyway and might be a little more elusive even if he isn't as fast

Someone here had a gif of Tavon faking being injured by a semi late hit and when it didn't draw the flag he popped up off the ground like toast from a new toaster.

yeah he sold that and now we just need to send him and Sted back at the same time and have them both act which will make the coverage hesitate

Fact is I'd like to see Sted get some PR's himself ,I think he's got better change of direction anyway and might be a little more elusive even if he isn't as fast

Apparently Sunday was the first of his life.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Because of our recent history, I watched that play thinking the worst. I figured it was a 70 yard punt that was about to bounce off Tavon's helmet into a Shithawk's hands for a TD. What an emotional swing - and what a play! One of the truly great Ram ST highlights of all time. Stedman's right: Tavon sold it, but Sted cashed it in

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think it was one of the best hoodwinks I've ever seen on a sporting field. I absolutely love it.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Rank's right up their with ( I think it was ) Dan Morino's Fake Spike!! Only better!!:D

jap

Legend
Mountaineer roommates are partners in crime, in the very best sense of the phrase!

A55VA6

Legend
Makes me laugh every time.
194nr9tdcrtqggif.gif

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
One thing I love about that trick play is that it gets special teams paranoid about Bailey and Austin on the field, especially with inaccurate punters. It should open more space for Austin to run on.