State of emergency - breaking news

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
The Governor just declared a state of emergency in Missouri. The Williams grand jury must be finished.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, JEREMIAH W. (JAY) NIXON, GOVERNOR OF THE STATE OF MISSOURI, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and Laws of the State of Missouri, including Sections 44.010 through 44.130, RSMo, do hereby declare a State of Emergency exists in the State of Missouri.

I further direct the Missouri State Highway Patrol together with the St. Louis County Police Department and the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department to operate as a Unified Command to protect civil rights and ensure public safety in the City of Ferguson and the St. Louis region.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I realise this is off topic, but people may need to know so they can prepare and avoid areas that may get shut down.

The Governor just declared a state of emergency in Missouri. The Williams grand jury must be finished.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, JEREMIAH W. (JAY) NIXON, GOVERNOR OF THE STATE OF MISSOURI, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and Laws of the State of Missouri, including Sections 44.010 through 44.130, RSMo, do hereby declare a State of Emergency exists in the State of Missouri.

I further direct the Missouri State Highway Patrol together with the St. Louis County Police Department and the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department to operate as a Unified Command to protect civil rights and ensure public safety in the City of Ferguson and the St. Louis region.

Let's hope things don't get crazy.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's disappointing that this was moved. People need to be aware. My wife, for instance, is in that area.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
That's disappointing that this was moved. People need to be aware. My wife, for instance, is in that area.

Off Topic is where it belongs because it has nothing to do with the Rams or the NFL. At least I took the time to post the article. You're welcome.

Walter

Rookie
Praying that god watches over all the first responders who will be deployed this week. I really hope no one gets hurt. That goes for protesters as well.

Walter

Rookie
I would recommend your wife staying away from Clayton for the first couple of business days at least. No one knows what the response will be, but the powers that be have to plan for all contingencies. Word on social media is that Clayton will be more of focal point of protest than
Ferguson.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
What a crying shame this needs to be done. What a pitiful commentary on that community.