Star Wars

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Some new photos from the upcoming movie

Star%20Wars6_zpsqxmkpbqu.jpg

Star%20Wars5_zpsxnnpqltc.jpg

Star%20Wars7_zpsqg24dwpi.jpg

Star%20Wars8_zpsdcuaiwpw.jpg

Star%20Wars9_zps3rdw4jyx.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I've always been a BIG Fan of the franchise, Thanks for the photos!!(y)(y)

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Some new photos from the upcoming movie

Star%20Wars6_zpsqxmkpbqu.jpg

Star%20Wars5_zpsxnnpqltc.jpg

Star%20Wars7_zpsqg24dwpi.jpg

Star%20Wars8_zpsdcuaiwpw.jpg

Star%20Wars9_zps3rdw4jyx.jpg

Caught these on reddit this morning. There was a couple more in the album I saw.

bEqWTl2.jpg

First Order officer Captain Phasma (Gwendoline Christie) surveys the rubble following an attack. (thanks to /u/mi-16evil for the photo)

h8ekMU6.jpg

Members of the brain trust behind The Force Awakens: composer John Williams, producer and Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy, co-writer Lawrence Kasdan, and director and co-writer Abrams, photographed at Bad Robot, Abrams’s production company, in Santa Monica.

q6a5ajJ.jpg

A small galaxy’s worth of tracking dots affixed to Lupita Nyong’o’s face allowed artists at Industrial Light & Magic to transform her into the C.G.I. character Maz Kanata.

http://imgur.com/a/8x8Dn

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
This gets me excited

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I was watching Empire Strikes Back yesterday and it dawned on me that Chewy shouldn't have put C3PO back together again. What was Chewy thinking?

Sorry that doesn't add anything to the conversation and sincerest apologies if I ruined the best Star Wars film for you.

bluecoconuts

Legend
So J. J. Abrams hinted that he's killing off Jar Jar Binks (or at least showing his remains) in the Force Awakens.

If it's just bones and no death scene, I really hope that Gareth Edwards (directing Rogue One) shows him being killed off. Right some of the wrongs that the prequels brought us.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Second Star Wars Anthology Film is Reportedly a Boba Fett Movie!

http://www.superherohype.com/news/3...film-is-reportedly-a-boba-fett-movie#/slide/1

Just days after word broke confirming that Chronicle and Fantastic Four helmer Josh Trank will not be directing the upcoming second Star Wars Anthology film comes word, via TheWrap, that the project will be a Boba Fett movie, centering on the fan-favorite intergalactic bounty hunter. Although the outlet uses the term “origin story,” we already saw the origins of young Boba Fett and how he lost his “father,” Jango Fett, in 2002’s Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones. Assuming this new report is accurate, it’s likely that the new film will update us on early Boba Fett adventures taking place somewhere between Attack of the Clones and The Empire Strikes Back.

Boba Fett’s first appearance was in an animated segment of the non-canonical “Star Wars Holiday Special.” Beyond his role in four of the six current “Saga” films (including a Special Edition appearance in the original Star Wars), Fett’s story has been expanded on in several episodes of the canonical animated series, “Star Wars: The Clone Wars.”

The new Anthology film is expected to hit theaters in 2018, following J.J. Abrams’ Star Wars: The Force Awakens this December 18, Star Wars Anthology: Rogue One on December 16, 2016, and Rian Johnson’s Star Wars: Episode VIII on May 26, 2017.

As always, check back for confirmation and updates as soon as they become available

bobabar.jpg

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I never understood the obsession. They're entertaining, but damn.