Stanford RB Love

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Damn that's impressive, against my alma mater, not like ASU has been relevant in years. Impressive nevertheless. Erupted always sounds cool in football when it fits. This performance easily deserves 'erupted'. I only saw the 1st half.

Stanford redshirt sophomore RB Bryce Love erupted for 301 yards rushing and three touchdowns on 25 carries in Saturday's 34-24 win over Arizona State.

Love broke Christian McCaffrey's school-record for rushing yardage in this spectacular performance. All three of his touchdown runs were of the massive variety, as he scored in each of the first three quarters on dashes of 61 yards, 43 yards and 59 yards. The 5-foot-10, 186-pounder has now rushed for 1,088 yards and eight touchdowns through five games -- the fifth-best total in FBS history for the first five games of a campaign. Utah is up next on the chopping block for the explosive redshirt sophomore.

Sep 30 - 8:08 PM Rotoworld.com

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
O line factory there in Palo Alto. Not taking anything away from the performance but man those holes they were opening for him you could drive a truck thru

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I will have to try to catch a game. That is amazing yardage. Have they played anyone with a defense yet?

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Not really....I'd guess that Utah has the best defense in the Pac-12.....He plays tonight...Probably goes for 200 on the ground. espn game.

Washington has the 2nd best defense in the nation only behind Alabama. That defense is legit. Love plays them in 2 weeks. Utah is probably the best defense he has faced though so far. Washington seems to be on another level than any other Pac12 team on D so I think that game will be worth a watch to see how he does.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Washington has the 2nd best defense in the nation only behind Alabama. That defense is legit. Love plays them in 2 weeks. Utah is probably the best defense he has faced though so far. Washington seems to be on another level than any other Pac12 team on D so I think that game will be worth a watch to see how he does.
I think Sark started the recruiting of really good athletes on D....then Peterson...or is it Pederson??? Dude has really brought the program back...Great hire....Haven't seen a Pac-12 team in the top 5 in defense in some time...

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
I think Sark started the recruiting of really good athletes on D....then Peterson...or is it Pederson??? Dude has really brought the program back...Great hire....Haven't seen a Pac-12 team in the top 5 in defense in some time...

Yeah Chris Petersen is a hell of a coach. As a UCLA fan thats who I wanted them to hire before they hired Mora.