St. Louis Rams Offseason

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-Hawks

UDFA
Hi guys here is my first Rams Offseason plans for the Rams.

Restructure
Sam Bradford QB- We restructure Sam Bradford's contract. He has not been reliable, and he wants to win. So he signs for a lower price so we can bring in some good players for us.

Cuts
Jake Long OT
Kendall Langford DT
Scott Wells C
Eugene Sims DE
Isaiah Pead RB
Jo Lonn Dunbar OLB

Resign
Kenny Britt WR
Joe Barksdale OT
Lance Kendricks TE
Rodney Mcleod FS
Corey Harkey TE

Free Agents
Orlando Franklin OG Denver Broncos
Colt McCoy QB- Washington Redskins
Corey Peters DT- Atlanta Falcons

NFL Draft

Round one pick- Devante Parker WR Louisville- Devante Parker is an elite talented receiver. He has elite speed and size that can pluck the ball out of the air. Also he has great yards after the catch. Parker will be special.
12066177-standard.jpg

Round two pick- Cameron Erving C Florida State- Erving is a huge upgrade for our center position. He is big and physical and is a great pick up.
635519239481958385-USATSI-8063961-157441246-lowres.jpg

Round three pick- Cardale Jones QB Ohio State- Jones has not declared for the draft. I really hope he does. He is a big quarterback with a rocket arm. He has impressed in the few games he has played. I can see him declaring with him backing up Miller and Barrett next season. He would be a great developmental player behind Bradford and McCoy.
6_1083529.jpg

Round five pick- Josh Shaw CB USC- Shaw is an impressive talent at USC. He messed up this offseason with that fake rescue story. He has experience at free safety and corner and has great size. With both Jenkins and Johnson as free agents Shaw will be a good guy to draft to get him ready if they leave.
Josh-Shaw.jpg

Round seven pick- Audndrey Walker OG USC- Walker is a talented offensive guard with experience at all the positions along the line. He has long arms and everything you want in a lineman. Our coaches can teach him up, and he will be a valuable back up swing man. Plus, Fisher loves USC guys.
Justin+Davis+USC+v+Arizona+State+YRMlghkKek0l.jpg

Depth Chart

Offense
QB- Sam Bradford, Colt McCoy, Cardale Jones
RB- Tre Mason, Benny Cunningham, Zac Stacy, Tre Mason
FB- Corey Harkey
WR- Kenny Britt, Devante Parker, Brian Quick, Tavon Austin, Stedman Bailey
TE- Jared Cook, Lance Kendricks
LT-Greg Robinson
OG- Orlando Franklin, Rodger Saffold
C- Cameron Erving
RT- Joe Barksdale

Defense
DE- Robert Quinn, Chris Long, William Hayes, Ethan Westbrooks
DT- Aaron Donald, Michael Brockers, Corey Peters, Alex Carrington
OLB- Alec Olgetree, Mark Barron
MLB- James Laurinitis
CB- Janoris Jenkins, E.J. Gaines, Trumaine Johnson, Lamarcus Joyner, Josh Shaw
FS- Rodney Mcloud
SS- TJ McDonald

Special Teams
K- Greg Zeurlein
P- Johnny Hekker
KR- Benny Cunningham
PR- Tavon Austin

What do you guys think? Comment below. Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW

Memphis Ram

Legend
I've noticed quite a few mock drafts have Cameron Erving going to the Rams, but I really wonder if he'd make it to the 41th overall pick in this year's draft after showing his ability to play center.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I've noticed quite a few mock drafts have Cameron Erving going to the Rams, but I really wonder if he'd make it to the 41th overall pick in this year's draft after showing his ability to play center.

That's a very good question Memphis. I would imagine that he will check all the boxes in Boudreau wish list he desires from most of his OL'ers. Having shown that he can play outside to the center looks like a Barrett Jones clone in many ways. I would expect him to be on the Rams radar with our early second round selection.

I will say this all those FSU OL'ers in this upcoming draft concern me some. That FSU OL should have been the best in NCAA last yr.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Jones is the guy I'm most excited about watching tonight. I hope he plays well. His deep ball is already better than many NFL starters. He had two long ball called incomplete against Alabama. Balls that would have drawn PI in the NFL, or been caught.
A good game tonight could make it tough for him to stay in college.

FRO

Legend
I'm starting to think he won't. I think he may sneak into the first. His versatility along with his skill really helps his stock.

T-Hawks

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
i wouldnt be mad. But dont see the need for receiver.
I am taking BPA available and I feel like Parker is the best receiver in the draft and he is a steal at the tenth pick. He reminds me a lot of AJ Green and he will improve our WR coop.