Spy Gate Videos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

209RamsFan

Fuck Goodell...he' s going to Hell with Sandusky, Hitler, Belicheat, and other criminals.....we were cheated out of a Dynasty....I mentioned this before, Karma is NOT done with those God-damned Chowder Heads from NE. They will pay in this lifetime and the next.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
So, just look at these additional datapoints

• There are at least 6-tapes
  • Goodell instructs NFL Officials to destroy tapes on-site
  • Penalties decided 4-days after story breaks
  • Kukar is obviously part of the crime
  • The SB audio crew is in on the crime
  • Patriots Audio crew was part of longterm cheating
  • Vegas & the NFL must have known that something was up, long before the Rams SB, given how well that Cheatriots were beating the vegas-line

I don't know how anyone can conclude that Bellicheat operated alone on this. At best, the NFL & Vegas knew, and kept it secret. But then, how was Kukar involved? Seems to me the only conclusion one can reasonable deduce is that the NFL was an active participant in this, especially given the Raider's tuckrule "victory" only a few weeks earlier.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I don't know how anyone can conclude that Bellicheat operated alone on this. At best, the NFL & Vegas knew, and kept it secret. But then, how was Kukar involved? Seems to me the only conclusion one can reasonable deduce is that the NFL was an active participant in this, especially given the Raider's tuckrule "victory" only a few weeks earlier.
The headlinesman is responsible for Personal Foul calls on the QB. He also has influence over how his crew calls the game. The fact that zero PF calls were made in that game speaks volumes.

In addition, the NFL has always had a conflict of interest where their game officials are concerned. You can't convince me that the owners (or security personnel) don't have access to the game officials prior to a game. Or that the crew chief gets instructions from the "NFL."

Of course, there's also the intimidation factor. One would hope that some of these zebras would grow a pair.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
The headlinesman is responsible for Personal Foul calls on the QB. He also has influence over how his crew calls the game. The fact that zero PF calls were made in that game speaks volumes.

In addition, the NFL has always had a conflict of interest where their game officials are concerned. You can't convince me that the owners (or security personnel) don't have access to the game officials prior to a game. Or that the crew chief gets instructions from the "NFL."

Of course, there's also the intimidation factor. One would hope that some of these zebras would grow a pair.
Yup. Yup. Yup.

There had to be people complicit in NFL mgmt and NFL security. No way this goes down the way it did for so long without their help. It just couldn't have happened otherwise.

So, either there are rouge interests within NFL hierarchy, who acted against Goodhell's knowledge and interests, or the NFL was complicity at the highest levels.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
freak Goodell...he' s going to Hell with Sandusky, Hitler, Belicheat, and other criminals.....we were cheated out of a Dynasty....I mentioned this before, Karma is NOT done with those God-damned Chowder Heads from NE. They will pay in this lifetime and the next.
THIS ^

lmao

Amen brother keep preaching! that's good stuff!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
So, just look at these additional datapoints

• There are at least 6-tapes
  • Goodell instructs NFL Officials to destroy tapes on-site
  • Penalties decided 4-days after story breaks
  • Kukar is obviously part of the crime
  • The SB audio crew is in on the crime
  • Patriots Audio crew was part of longterm cheating
  • Vegas & the NFL must have known that something was up, long before the Rams SB, given how well that Cheatriots were beating the vegas-line

Oh, and I forgot about the game timekeeper - he had to be "in on it" too.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
especially given the Raider's tuckrule "victory" only a few weeks earlier.
That's the worst part of it for me. We would have destroyed the Raiders in the Super Bowl since everyone would have been left alone to just play the game.

ausmurp

Starter
I got over this by taking the stance that it was our own fault. I'll explain...

I view this like Rocky 4, how Apollo Creed practiced openly like a celebrity. It wasn't like a real practice, he let the media in and reveled in the attention. Just like the Rams did.

Had we been secretive and closed the doors this wouldn't have happened. I know we asked media to leave for walkthrough, but they shouldn't have been there to begin with.

Jeffrey

UDFA
There was no way...NO WAY that the league was going to let ANY team not named the "Patriots" win the Superbowl after 9/11. I knew we were screwed after they gave them the game against Oakland.
Just what I thought at the time!

TommerK

Rockin' Rams Fan
Name
Tom
There was no way...NO WAY that the league was going to let ANY team not named the "Patriots" win the Superbowl after 9/11. I knew we were screwed after they gave them the game against Oakland.
True dat!! I also don't believe for a second that all the tapes were destroyed. Somebody may have destroyed some copies of some tapes, but I'll take any Vegas odds that there are some other tapes that still exist. With all of the corruption involved in this, it would be foolish to think otherwise.