Spy Gate Videos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Here are some videos I found interesting to listen to regarding SpyGate and our Rams. I know some of you don't care but there are some of us like myself that will never get over being slighted and the subsequent cover up. If you got a few extra minutes at least watch the first video.

Last edited:

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
Thanks for posting. There were some interesting fact that I hadn't heard before in the video "Spygate : What you didn't know". I live and work in the Philly area so most of their fans hate the Pats and partly for this same reason. The Eagles are starving for a SB win and the best chance they have had was cheated away by the Pats. I also like the interview with Mike Francesa where he pointed out that once the Rams changed their offensive game plan in the SB they were rolling up and down the field scoring at will. I am sure that was the huge tell to the Rams coaches and players that something was fishy.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Sorta like being the most qualified one for the promotion and the the gal who gives the boss a great hummer gets the job! :mad:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Sorta like being the most qualified one for the promotion and the the gal who gives the boss a great hummer gets the job! :mad:
Thats....
th

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Good stuff. Kinda want to read that book now.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Here are some videos I found interesting to listen to regarding SpyGate and our Rams. I know some of you don't care but there are some of us like myself that will never get over being slighted and the subsequent cover up. If you got a few extra minutes at least watch the first video.

Evil Fuckers

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Like it Mojo! Kind of a helpless feeling you get about Spygate!

Rams4life

This game changed the way i feel about football. All week leading up to the game my friends and family were saying "Rams got an easy one" or "they are going to pummel them". I had this really bad feeling about the game. And after the championship game against Philly, they asked Torry Holt what he thought about the super bowl match up. He said he didn't even know who they were playing. When the reporter told him he said "we're good then". Something was just off. And it wasn't just the cheating, the refs were in on it too. All i can still see is that ref trying to talk the other ref into picking up the flag after NE returned a Warner fumble for a TD. I hate even talking about it anymore.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Lost a lot of $$$$ on that game....I thought Kurt was point shaving at first.....

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.

i wanna watch this. but i can't do it before bed. it'll REALLY piss me off

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Good stuff I had to watch them all. Brings it back like it was yesterday.

Philly5

Rookie
Sickening. Had forgetten Goodell had 'investigated' and ruled in just FOUR days. Without seeing the tapes. Nobody suspended. Evidence destroyed. Not even interested in the appearance of it not being a cover up. What an awful commissioner.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
That first one has my blood boiling more than before! GOD! I always knew we were robbed but for all these assholes to cover it up................makes me sick. The Cheatriots should have been banned from the league for 5 years. The standard deviation stuff is hard data!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Thanks for posting. There were some interesting fact that I hadn't heard before in the video "Spygate : What you didn't know". I live and work in the Philly area so most of their fans hate the Pats and partly for this same reason. The Eagles are starving for a SB win and the best chance they have had was cheated away by the Pats. I also like the interview with Mike Francesa where he pointed out that once the Rams changed their offensive game plan in the SB they were rolling up and down the field scoring at will. I am sure that was the huge tell to the Rams coaches and players that something was fishy.

But some people still blame Martz,when Gruden KNEW what was coming they housed Oakland,we nearly won it in spite of spygate,Martz was made the fall guy,no wonder he went off on the worms in the front office.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
There were 3 things that made me notice: It seemed every flag on the Patriots required a huddle by the zebras (Kukar was micro-managing his crew); the non-call on the Patriots last drive for Intentional Grounding (that was also a call that Kukar should have made); and the timekeeper let the last 2 seconds run off the clock after Vinatieri's FG went through the uprights (it doesn't take 7 seconds to kick a FG).

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Another thing I noticed, they didn't play the replays most of the time. They obviously didn't want people to see what really happened on those plays.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
You're right...

Considering that more is bet on the Super Bowl than the entire league generates in annual revenues including licensing and merchandise sales... I have a hard time talking my friend down from the ledge when he insists that every Super Bowl is fixed.

But that Super Bowl...oof. That one was a real mess and certainly wasn't straight up in the slightest...