Sporting News: Report: NFL's allegedly illegal drug distribution has DEA's attention

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
oh so from high school on up through college they havent had coaches and staff do the same thing to them? they have and they know the risks. even if they faked their way through college guess what? they still went to college. should the league allow it no. so the league should handle their own business not the government. once again this is on the players. At 21-23 they should be damn mature enough if we can put a rifle in their hands at 18.

I'm not sure how this comment applies to mine or why you mentioned the military. All I said was no one knows all the side effects of every drug.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
sorry to let u in on a little secret, but the public aint at the top of the food chain, and we still get fed nutritionless poison masquarading as food.

Well are there OTHER secrets the all knowing one would like to impart to the ignorant masses ?

So if we aren't the top of the food chain ,I guess some cannibal tribe is ?

Stran ge' you are truly aptly named.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
hahaha i dont advise soy protein. they dont need extra estrogen whey works just fine thanks.
And what is the primary impact of a rise in estrogen (men or woman)?

By the way, Soy's also an excitotoxin.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Well are there OTHER secrets the all knowing one would like to impart to the ignorant masses ?

So if we aren't the top of the food chain ,I guess some cannibal tribe is ?

Stran ge' you are truly aptly named.
You just love messin' with my username :)

Now, is it really that strange to question this crazy system we live in?

Oh, and yes, there is another secret I'd like to expsose...... we NEED Cholesterol in our system. Without it we'd die. It's nutz to try and lower cholesterol by lowering intake of animal fats and proteins. The problem isn't with the cholesterol, it's with our body's inability to process it so that it doesn't leave deposits in the arteries. Nice thing is, the problem is totally fixable without eliminate essential fats from the diet.

I guess we should blame the stupid public for their cessation of eating animal fats, cause they are too stupid to NOT listen to them stupid doctors who were brainwashed in med school when then didn't get any sleep as an intern for several years.

Yup, it's all the public's fault for being too stupid, and listening to institutions who I guess are stupid too.

Last edited:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I'm not sure how this comment applies to mine or why you mentioned the military. All I said was no one knows all the side effects of every drug.
Well, especially when they put stuff in the drug that is meant to promulgate the condition it is said to treat. Anti-depressants are probably one of the worst offenders here, as they load them with Bromide & Flouride, which create a nasty cycle.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich

Oh, and yes, there is another secret I'd like to expsose...... we NEED Cholesterol in our system. Without it we'd die. It's nutz to try and lower cholesterol by lowering intake of animal fats and proteins. The problem isn't with the cholesterol, it's with our body's inability to process it so that it doesn't leave deposits in the arteries. Nice thing is, the problem is totally fixable without eliminate essential fats from the diet.

I guess we should blame the stupid public for their cessation of eating animal fats, cause they are too stupid to NOT listen to them stupid doctors who were brainwashed in med school when then didn't get any sleep as an intern for several years.

Yup, it's all the public's fault for being too stupid, and listening to institutions who I guess are stupid too.

And now we are certainly closer to agreement as to whether football players should be suspicious about pills someone tells them "here just take these", because this thread has been hijacked to a lecture about something we've "all who wanted to discuss it" did so with you on the" Off Topic" forum.
The league has no problem finding fault with the player if a drug the player trusts someone about turns out to be a PED, IMO the players are making just as big a mistake putting blind faith in the owners Drs.,and somewhere in this world I'm sure if i keep typing I'll find another person who agrees with the concept that the high pay athletes get, bestows upon them a duty to take some care in matters that effect their job,and that their union that usurps millions in dues owes it to that membership to stand in their stead to protect them from unscrupulous coaches who have Drs. practice questionable medical practices without informing the athlete of the risks of drugging in order to play.
BTW , I give you S about your name out of no malice,a lot of good natured S flies around here,if it offends you I'll quit since unlike in the case of American Indians and the Redskin name, you are the one and only voice to ask and it's not my right to taunt you by butchering your name ,say the word Stranger (than most) and I'll give that part of my game up.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
And now we are certainly closer to agreement as to whether football players should be suspicious about pills someone tells them "here just take these", because this thread has been hijacked to a lecture about something we've "all who wanted to discuss it" did so with you on the" Off Topic" forum.
The league has no problem finding fault with the player if a drug the player trusts someone about turns out to be a PED, IMO the players are making just as big a mistake putting blind faith in the owners Drs.,and somewhere in this world I'm sure if i keep typing I'll find another person who agrees with the concept that the high pay athletes get, bestows upon them a duty to take some care in matters that effect their job,and that their union that usurps millions in dues owes it to that membership to stand in their stead to protect them from unscrupulous coaches who have Drs. practice questionable medical practices without informing the athlete of the risks of drugging in order to play.
BTW , I give you S about your name out of no malice,a lot of good natured S flies around here,if it offends you I'll quit since unlike in the case of American Indians and the Redskin name, you are the one and only voice to ask and it's not my right to taunt you by butchering your name ,say the word Stranger (than most) and I'll give that part of my game up.
taunt away :)

y the way, no one gives a S about the players, just like no one gives a S about the public.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
well, u could edumecate urself ;)

What is fed to the animals that produce the lard u eat? and I'll u if its a poison or healthy for u. Lard is actually a very healthy food, very rich in nutrients, which is why the FDA scares us off of it.

1. Nutrition Facts
    LardLard

Amount Per 1 tbsp (12.8 g)100 grams1 cup (205 g)1 tbsp (12.8 g)

Calories 115
  2. % Daily Value*
    Total Fat 13 g20%
    Saturated fat 5 g25%
    Polyunsaturated fat 1.4 g
    Monounsaturated fat 6 g
    Cholesterol 12 mg4%
    Sodium 0 mg0%
    Total Carbohydrate 0 g0%
    Dietary fiber 0 g0%
    Sugar 0 g
    Protein 0 g0%
    Vitamin A0%Vitamin C0%
    Calcium0%Iron0%
    Vitamin D3%Vitamin B-60%
    Vitamin B-120%Magnesium0%

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

It isn't the bodies inability to process it at all, it is that the average American consumes so much fat, and other stuff that is loaded with cholesterol, that there is TOO much of it. More than needed. And you should know that.

If the body didn't process it it would expel it as waste. So the fact that the body can process it is WHY it ends up in arteries. So you are actually totally and completely wrong on that.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  1. Nutrition Facts
    LardLard

Amount Per 1 tbsp (12.8 g)100 grams1 cup (205 g)1 tbsp (12.8 g)

Calories 115
  2. % Daily Value*
    Total Fat 13 g20%
    Saturated fat 5 g25%
    Polyunsaturated fat 1.4 g
    Monounsaturated fat 6 g
    Cholesterol 12 mg4%
    Sodium 0 mg0%
    Total Carbohydrate 0 g0%
    Dietary fiber 0 g0%
    Sugar 0 g
    Protein 0 g0%
    Vitamin A0%Vitamin C0%
    Calcium0%Iron0%
    Vitamin D3%Vitamin B-60%
    Vitamin B-120%Magnesium0%

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
what's the makeup of the fats in this animal, that's critical to know, and can only be known by knowing what the animal was fed. But fat is an awesome and essenetial source of nutrients for the human body, which is precisely why the PR campaigns are so vigorous against it. This turn to low fat foods has been devastating on our health.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
taunt away :)

y the way, no one gives a S about the players, just like no one gives a S about the public.
Ya know Stran ge' if you just quit globalizing and using so many absolutes ,which is probably a lot how you think ,you might notice the merits of other peoples arguments and they yer's

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
It isn't the bodies inability to process it at all, it is that the average American consumes so much fat, and other stuff that is loaded with cholesterol, that there is TOO much of it. More than needed. And you should know that.

If the body didn't process it it would expel it as waste. So the fact that the body can process it is WHY it ends up in arteries. So you are actually totally and completely wrong on that.
please don't regurgitate jibberish meant for the masses. this kind of thinking is killing millions.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3109527/

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Ya know Stran ge' if you just quit globalizing and using so many absolutes ,which is probably a lot how you think ,you might notice the merits of other peoples arguments and they yer's
certain things trigger my eject button... like blaming the public (or football players) for things that they don't deserve to be blamed for. can u blame me? ;)

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
what's the makeup of the fats in this animal, that's critical to know, and can only be known by knowing what the animal was fed. But fat is an awesome and essenetial source of nutrients for the human body, which is precisely why the PR campaigns are so vigorous against it. This turn to low fat foods has been devastating on our health.

This is not only not true it smacks of ignorance. Fat is not an "awesome and essenetial source of nutrients" it is only a source of fat. which in excessive amounts is very bad for people.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Players for years have always apologize when they got busted for steroids saying that they should be responsible for what they put in their body and it was their fault.

Of course they can't sue anyone for that.......

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Please stay with criticizing the words instead of the one who posted them. And yes, with a little effort it is possible to do that. Thanks.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Please stay with criticizing the words instead of the one who posted them. And yes, with a little effort it is possible to do that. Thanks.
I'm done here, my eject button has been pushed. Only so much zombism one man can take. :eek: