Sounds like it's Goff..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/JordanRaanan/status/724284289320390657

Apologize in advance mods if this should be posted in any current threads, but here's an update from league perspective. Hard to go against overwhelming reports that it's Goff.

I started draft season praying for this guy, then caught Wentz fever when he first began showing up on radar. Now I'm leaning heavy towards Goff again. All I know is, I'll be happy with either at first pick but sounds like it'll be Goff.

Relocation to LA, historic trade up, Cali kid, #16 (Joe Montana was his idol), and a W in his first game against his favorite team growing up, the behated 9ers. WOW what a script!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fisher is setting us up for the ultimate Troll...Watch him get that smirky smile on his face as Rodger Goodell Announces "With the First pick of the 2016 NFL draft, the los Angeles Rams select...Carson Wentz Quarterback, North Dakota State.."

View: http://imgur.com/LYQzE0Z

my original gif

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Do you remember the 2009 draft? The Rams were rumored to have bought Mark Sanchez a ticket to St. Louis in hopes of getting a team to move up for him. Unfortunately the ploy didn't work and we ended up with Jason Smith. There's always a little gamesmanship involved in the draft and sometimes there are some surprises.
This year already has had some surprises. When's the last time both the 1st and 2nd picks have been traded weeks before the draft?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This year already has had some surprises. When's the last time both the 1st and 2nd picks have been traded weeks before the draft?
XLNT Question!! I'm not sure if it has ever happened!!

Shawnbb158

Starter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...int-strongly-to-jared-goff-as-the-first-pick/

Signs point strongly to Jared Goff as the first pick
Posted by Mike Florio on April 24, 2016, 10:00 PM EDT
zz04nzdiodaymja2nda1mdjkyzy0odu5mtmwmdhmoweyoa-e1461549540700.jpeg
AP
Immediately after the Rams traded up from No. 15 to No. 1 in the draft, it seemed that the Rams would select quarterbackCarson Wentz. Ultimately, conflicting reports emerged regarding whether the Rams would take Wentz or quarterback Jared Goff — and that’s perhaps exactly what the Rams wanted.

As time has passed, a very strong sense has emerged that Goff will indeed be the selection. The decision of the Eagles, who reportedly covet Wentz not Goff, to move to No. 2 suggests strongly that the Eagles know that Goff will be the pick in Los Angeles. Perhaps the only thing that would keep that from happening at this point would be Goff figuratively (or literally) being hit by a bus between now and Thursday night.

The clearest sign that Goff will be the guy comes from Sam Farmer of the Los Angeles Times, who reported after the trade that the Rams were “targeting” Wentz. Farmer has since done a 180.

“Although I first thought the Rams’ pick was Carson Wentz, I believe I misread the signs,” Farmer said Sunday on Twitter. “Mark me down for Jared Goff.”

Mark me down for Goff, too. If Farmer now believes it, that’s good enough for me.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
What a total steaming pile of plagiarized feces.

Florio is the worst. He's got nothing to contribute, so he concocts this Montezuma's revenge out of crap he read from someone else's site. And he gets paid huge bucks for that???

If sports journalists are the butt of journalism, Florio is a cyst on the butt of journalism. If the profession had any self respect, they'd have him lanced and removed...

Nodak

UDFA
Name
Noday
"Misread the signs"
"according to reports"
"sources are saying"

I've never seen a sports story refer to so many anonymous tips.
If it's not Goff, then a lot of the "insiders" are going to come out looking stupid. Really, really stupid.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Still hope it's Goff. But even if it is, Fish and Snead are trollololing this for all it's worth. I'm sure they're sourcing many of the leaks through staff and front office members to milk the drama.

It's going to make for a great start to the Hard Knocks series too. :D

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/JordanRaanan/status/724284289320390657

Apologize in advance mods if this should be posted in any current threads, but here's an update from league perspective. Hard to go against overwhelming reports that it's Goff.

I started draft season praying for this guy, then caught Wentz fever when he first began showing up on radar. Now I'm leaning heavy towards Goff again. All I know is, I'll be happy with either at first pick but sounds like it'll be Goff.

Relocation to LA, historic trade up, Cali kid, #16 (Joe Montana was his idol), and a W in his first game against his favorite team growing up, the behated 9ers. WOW what a script!!

My thoughts:

I'm crawling into bed, but 1st gotta pray for Wentz :sadwalk::sleepz:

DB16

UDFA
Name
Dennis B.
I hate it, absolutely LOATHE it, when people say "99.9%". I mean, mofo, if you're that sure of yourself, go 100%. Don't leave a 0.1% chance of it being wrong. Because then you're just giving a biased 55/45 opinion.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's Goff. The tea leaves have been there for us to read the whole time. Enjoy it, fellow Rams fans, we are about to get ourselves a future star at QB.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate it, absolutely LOATHE it, when people say "99.9%". I mean, mofo, if you're that sure of yourself, go 100%. Don't leave a 0.1% chance of it being wrong. Because then you're just giving a biased 55/45 opinion.

Can't say 100% until the Rams announce it. What happens if Goff is arrested in the next few days? It's very possible. The Feds could figure out that he's really Ryan Gosling and is just posing as a college student to avoid taxes.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's always been goff. No it was never close. Before even discussing the trade up with the Titans the rams were in love with Goff. You don't trade up that many spots if that's not the case.

Goff will be the Rams week 1 starter I hope we can finally put the Wentz stuff to bed and get behind our new Qb

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And why would Fisher and the Rams pull the ultimate Troll move and pick Wentz?
Its not like they are on Hard Knocks this year and the cameras are already rolling...