Sound FX - Jared Goff Rams vs Texans Wk 10

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was was great.

Elvis Elvis

Didn't know how much Jared talked to his teammates during the game. He was the leader today. McVay was calm early. Wondered about the conversation with Brennan Scarlett. Former teammates....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brennan_Scarlett

College career[edit]

Scarlett then attended Cal. As a freshman in 2011, he appeared in three games. He recorded four tackles and 0.5 tackles-for-loss. He missed most of the season due to an injury.[3] As a sophomore in 2012, he started all nine games he played. He recorded 40 tackles, six tackles-for-loss, 2.5 sacks and two forced fumbles. For the season he was named a Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention. As a junior in 2013, he missed the season due to an injury.[3] As a senior in 2014, he again missed the majority of the season due to injury, only appearing in five games.[3] For the season he was named All-Pac-12 fourth team by Phil Steele.[2]

After graduating from Cal, Scarlett transferred to Stanford University, where he majored in management science and engineering, pursing his master's degree.[3] He became Stanford's first-ever graduate transfer.[3] In his lone season at Stanford, he appeared in 14 games. He recorded 37 tackles, eight tackles-for-loss, 5.5 sacks and two passes defensed. For the season, he was named All-Pac-12 honorable mention.[2]
Regarding Jareds college teammates he's got a wall in his house that has autographed jerseys from all of his college teammates for their pro teams.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
He also mentioned "Elvis"! :D

He called out a lot of peoples names. I wonder if it had any meaning or if he was just distracting the opponents D!!?!(y);):D
It's my understanding that it's usually a trigger word to indicate the play has changed. QBs use two and three syllable words in those cases to indicate which type of play they're gonna run instead of the called play.

I'd like to hear "Lebowski!" one time.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
It's my understanding that it's usually a trigger word to indicate the play has changed. QBs use two and three syllable words in those cases to indicate which type of play they're gonna run instead of the called play.

... or "caucasian" would be good for a laugh.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
C-Cg20uWAAA-aMn.jpg

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
The audible was 'Tupac'.

The play had to of been "When we ride on our enemies". Watkins to the endzone with Whitworth by his side knocking defenders to the ground. Lol

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
"go do something special this year" -Scarlett to Goff

that shit gets me PUMPED :banana::banana::banana::lifting::lifting::lifting::seizure::seizure::seizure::rockon::rockon::rockon::mustache::mustache::mustache::mustache::mustache::mustache::mustache::mustache::mustache:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

I heard 'The Dude' whispered in McVays Ear ....
New Info.jpg
... and McVays said I'll try it! Then After the 94 yard pass play to Woods, the Dude was heard saying ...
Far Fing out.jpg
... It worded!!!:yay::yay:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Snoop is probably a nod to him. I posted during the bye week that he designed a play for McVay on the Rich Eisen show. It was similar to the Woods second TD on Sunday.
Yep! I remember your post, right-on!!(y);) And I saw the show, and after seeing the play, McVay said he would probably use it in the Giant game. I guess he felt he didn't need it then, but used it on the Texans!!:LOL:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Don't tell anybody... but I just got secret intel for snap counts designed just for the Viqueens.

1st Half snap count sequence for Goff is gonna go like this....

2nd Half is gonna get real Nature Boy... and YES... those queen fans are gonna hear this above their drunken cries.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
"no sir"
"No Sir!"
"NO SIR!!!"

"I just gave Sean the hardest five I've ever given. I think I broke my hand"

Lmao... please don't do that Jared.
New rule: After all big TDs, all Rams fives need to be done left handed...

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
The cool thing about some of those play calls is it seems McVay is probably letting his players be apart of that process. The cadence calls and the audibles. The "Tupac" "Ric Flair" etc.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
His natural personality is coming out more and more as he grows into the role of club leader and face of the franchise. I keep remembering how his Cal teammates reacted when he was selected 1st overall. They were jumping around like they all got drafted. He seems to have the ability to get people to WANT to follow him. I Love the example he's setting so far, plus he's starting to drop dimes every game. Lawd, this is what we've been waiting for, let the good times roll!

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
That truly was one of the most pleasurable and exhilarating mic'd up episodes I've ever watched...

Okay It was the best I've ever seen and it was of our Rams quarterback.

"Strike up the Band!"
Screen-Shot-2017-08-20-at-7.14.21-PM-1068x825.png

HonestQuarterlyDolphin-max-1mb.gif

HJoEqew.gif