Sound FX - Jared Goff Rams vs Texans Wk 10

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Great stuff. He's part Aaron Rodgers, and part Jeff Garcia.

All kidding aside, I love that his confidence is building. It will serve him well as the Rams enter this gauntlet part of their schedule.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Doesn't seem like he's only 23 years old. I mean let that sink in. Dude can't even rent a car yet without being charged underage driver fees, yet there he is in total command of a highly successful NFL offense.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i love it ive always wondered what he is like on the sideline ....make no mistake this is Jared Goffs team

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Love his banter with Brennan Scarlett!

Goff sure does look like he's enjoying himself though. I also thought McVay did well when Goff looked worried about the negative plays - he just says 'it's ok, we're going to be alright' and you kinda believe him!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love the leadership he shows on the sidelines the most. We have yet to see a lot of that and it's just one more thing to add to his amazing development this year.

Limey

Rookie
That was great. Would have loved to hear him organise them for Woods 2nd TD, where it seemed like he changed the play at the LOS and told them all where to move to.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
His cadence are hilarious :ROFLMAO:

“Obama! Obama!”

“Tupac! Tupac!”

I’ve never heard that haha

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
giphy.gif

TexasRam

Legend
Excuse the language but that’s some awesome shit right there.

Fired up my Ram Bros.

Now we roll. Now we roll.

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I heard Ric Flair (that was awesome)
But I didn't hear Snoop Dogg (that was also awesome).

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My wife watched this video and now her crush on Jared Goff has grown into a full on love affair. I was like "Yep. I get it."

The kid is cold man.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I heard Ric Flair (that was awesome)
But I didn't hear Snoop Dogg (that was also awesome).
He also mentioned "Elvis"! :D

He called out a lot of peoples names. I wonder if it had any meaning or if he was just distracting the opponents D!!?!(y);):D

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Snoop is probably a nod to him. I posted during the bye week that he designed a play for McVay on the Rich Eisen show. It was similar to the Woods second TD on Sunday.

Ram65

Legend
That was was great.

Elvis Elvis

Didn't know how much Jared talked to his teammates during the game. He was the leader today. McVay was calm early. Wondered about the conversation with Brennan Scarlett. Former teammates....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brennan_Scarlett

College career[edit]

Scarlett then attended Cal. As a freshman in 2011, he appeared in three games. He recorded four tackles and 0.5 tackles-for-loss. He missed most of the season due to an injury.[3] As a sophomore in 2012, he started all nine games he played. He recorded 40 tackles, six tackles-for-loss, 2.5 sacks and two forced fumbles. For the season he was named a Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention. As a junior in 2013, he missed the season due to an injury.[3] As a senior in 2014, he again missed the majority of the season due to injury, only appearing in five games.[3] For the season he was named All-Pac-12 fourth team by Phil Steele.[2]

After graduating from Cal, Scarlett transferred to Stanford University, where he majored in management science and engineering, pursing his master's degree.[3] He became Stanford's first-ever graduate transfer.[3] In his lone season at Stanford, he appeared in 14 games. He recorded 37 tackles, eight tackles-for-loss, 5.5 sacks and two passes defensed. For the season, he was named All-Pac-12 honorable mention.[2]