Son's Of Anarchy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
There is way too much freaking whispering in this show. It's annoying. Other than that (and the fact marilyn manson is NOT a believable AB member) the show is good.
lol. It's worse when that's what you focus on too. I remember watching the show '24' religiously until that got annoying. Jack Bauer was always whispering and always out of breath, no matter what he was doing. And if he wasn't whispering, he was yelling like a maniac. It got to the point that it's the only thing I could focus on, and it ruined the show for me.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
As far as the homeless lady goes, I read about a year ago or so that Sutter has hinted multiple times that she is a gaurdian angel or even Jesus Christ. So I'm not sure what to think there.

As far as Gemma, every shitty thing she has done seemed to be because she thought it was right. Killing Tara was to protect Jax. Pinning it on that one Chinese was her way of hoping to get it over with. It's always been about Jax and those boys to her. So I was kinda sad to see her go like that but I knew it was coming. Really thought Jax was gonna puss out.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Damn I'm ready to watch that last episode tonight!:popcorn:

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
What an ending. I would expect nothing less. Thought it was amazingly fitting.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Yeah great ending. Sad its over... I thought he was gonna run off a cliff as opposed to being smeared by a semi truck but it was good none the less.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Pretty good ending. Most shows don't get it right these days. I'm looking at you Dexter

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pretty sure the homeless lady is supposed to be the angel of death.

Finale was alright. As always, over the top and the special effects at the end were so bad but it ended about the way I expected.

Although, I lol'd when I realized that Vic Mackey took out Jax. Still cleaning up the streets(and dirtying them at the same time). :LOL:

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What's the club rule that Jacks asks the other Presidents to change when they meet about Mayhem?
i didnt see an answer, but the show answered it for you. remember when juice was nervous about his dad being black ? about 2nd or 3rd season ?? and with the club patching over the grim bastards president, the club rule was about not allowing in blacks / minorities . jax had several relations with minorities throughout the series AND it was a payback for the grim bastards help as well, since they were pretty well gutted after all the gang wars. plus the one niners helped out a lot in this season .

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Anyone else hear a rumor of a prequel show about JT and Clay?

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!

Havent heard about that but I do know the writer of SOA is working on some kind of medival show right now

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim

Yes Sutter has said that in a few years he plans to start a prequel about how the club was started with JT, Clay, Piney and Gemma. Also, my mom was telling me she read that he even has plans for a sequel down the road....not sure where that would pick up.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Yes Sutter has said that in a few years he plans to start a prequel about how the club was started with JT, Clay, Piney and Gemma. Also, my mom was telling me she read that he even has plans for a sequel down the road....not sure where that would pick up.
His son is 8, riding motorcycles and beating people up.