Something cool or interesting near where you live

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I live near the Flint Hills in Kansas....
3j4UdHm.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
EC9E8389-8B96-43E8-8197-433383AC3627.jpeg
B357DFC1-A660-45B3-A0D4-63F1E67439BF.jpeg

Beautiful Stampede Reservoir

My wife and I find lots of arrowheads beads and tools up there. And yes they’re legal to keep as long as you don’t excavate in any way for them.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
So who cares about arrowheads and beads and crap........she is a hot piece of ass.

And you need some hand lotion LOL.
That’s his wife, Les. Nice lady. Who calls another guys wife “a hot piece of ass”??

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
There is this set of beaches near me, about an hour north or so.

Fossilized sharks teeth are everywhere. Including the rare monstrous ones. I have not been, but my girlie girl has with her little mosnters and they cam home with a bunch.

I want to make the trip soon maybe when my brother and niece get down here again.

Weird that sharks teeth wash up on a beach isn't it.

…..

Legend
That’s his wife, Les. Nice lady. Who calls another guys wife “a hot piece of ass”??

meh.....sometimes you sit down with certain folks under a burning sun in a hot folding chair on a blazing blacktop parking lot, and you share a beer or three while exchanging a story or two....and instantly you realize you're among friends and its all good.

You might be able to get away with calling a hot piece of ass.....you know, one time.:sneak:

You keep doing it though, then its kinda like calling your sister "so pretty"... again.....and again. And again. :thinking:

Then it gets kinda weird.:LOL:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Meh. I can deal with Les. He’s actually met her. I would expect nothing less out of Les. Y’know, wags his finger at others for disrespecting women and then says shit like that. Can’t really take him seriously.

But then again, I think she is a hot piece of ass and she’s not what you’d call PC so she is ok with that kind of talk.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Meh. I can deal with Les. He’s actually met her. I would expect nothing less out of Les. Y’know, wags his finger at others for disrespecting women and then says crap like that. Can’t really take him seriously.

But then again, I think she is a hot piece of ass and she’s not what you’d call PC so she is ok with that kind of talk.

I was being playful, she is a cool lady.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
well we have the Iowa Winter Games here on Lake Okoboji this weekend

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I live in on the Southern Oregon Coast and occasionally we get to look at stuff like this.

67DCA37C-A7D5-40D8-BFEF-446D0A6CACDC.jpeg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I live in on the Southern Oregon Coast and occasionally we get to look at stuff like this.

View attachment 23859
I used to be a greyhound driver, and I drove the old Portland to San Francisco route, down the Oregon coast from Lincoln City to Crescent City, California. One of the prettiest drives ever, and I particularly liked driving through Port Orford by the beach under a full moon. The ghostly moonlight was so pretty in illuminating the huge stone sentinels in the water. The white crest of the waves crashed on them in the half light, and it's a sight that I will never forget.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I used to be a greyhound driver, and I drove the old Portland to San Francisco route, down the Oregon coast from Lincoln City to Crescent City, California. One of the prettiest drives ever, and I particularly liked driving through Port Orford by the beach under a full moon. The ghostly moonlight was so pretty in illuminating the huge stone sentinels in the water. The white crest of the waves crashed on them in the half light, and it's a sight that I will never forget.

You just reminded me of something really special that I have been lucky enough to see in person.

For several years I drove from CLE to High Point NC for the furniture market. It happened every year in the spring and the fall. Driving through WV was usually spectacular in the fall and was on a couple of occasions completely brilliant.

The mountains trees and undergrowth coming to life and awakening in the spring is very cool.

But the perfect picture of nature painting those mountains with colors all over in the fall is really something to see.

I've been all over this country and seen many of things the nation has that are gorgeous . I have been sea to shining sea.

West Virginia's part of the Appalachian Range on the freeway between Ohio and VA when the trees are turning is amazing.

It's like driving up and down and all around though a 3-D painting of vivid fall colors.

It's a very poor state, which is sad and terrible. But the topography is spectacular.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
That was some good prose, there @LoyalRam
Battery_Point_Lighthouse_Crescent_City_California.jpg

This is Battery Point Lighthouse in Crescent City. I used to have to drive all the way up there for business. Not very fruitful. :unsure: Ain't nobody got money up that way, but the marijuana growers. Sure was a nice drive, though.

:cheers: