So...This Happened...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
England, Spain, what's the difference?
I'll let this one slide on this occasion, but I don't expect anymore of these dodgy comments merlin me old mucker!

Last edited:

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You would say that Tubsy residing in Brum! ;)

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
You would say that Tubsy residing in Brum! ;)

To my American friends,

Don't listen to @HX76. If you plan to visit the UK, freak London. Birmingham (colloquially known as 'Brum' on occasion) is where its at :)

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Isn't Chicago the fifty-seventh state? ;)

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Lets be honest, you both suck. Manchester is where it's at (I don't know what 'it' is but it's in Manchester regardless).

I'm not entirely sure what 'it' is either, but when you see 'it' you just know its 'it'

And by the way, Manchester could suck the barnacles off a dead whale's c0ck, its sucks so much

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I'm not entirely sure what 'it' is either, but when you see 'it' you just know its 'it'

And by the way, Manchester could suck the barnacles off a dead whale's c0ck, its sucks so much
Nothing like British humor with my morning cup of tea...I mean coffee!

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
I'll let this one slide on this occasion, but I don't expect anymore of these dodgy comments merlin me old mucker!

I was just echoing what is apparently the NFL's new attitude on European based games.

The NFL is so popular that Roger Goodell thinks it's bigger than geography.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fair play Jonesy i'll let you off. If you ever come to London i'll hunt you down though............and treat you to some pie and mash and a bottle of rioja.

Any mods about? Think someone is in need of a good banning, insulting the greatest city on earth, disgusting :mad:;).

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I think Joe Biden fits this well and they say he is the VP but not sure he knows it.:palm: So probably not political either.

Quayle, Bidne, who cares ... Both of those guys put the "e" in "ignorant".

:sneaky:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I take it the answer is the pathetic geography gaffe, but is that it?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Outside of the geographic ignorance, how about this litttle nugget?

"The Falcons will take three planes to London. Atlanta to Baltimore, Baltimore to London." :ROFLMAO:

When the graphic designer was asked about the mistake he claimed that the team would change planes over the Pacific. :sneaky:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Outside of the geographic ignorance, how about this litttle nugget?

"The Falcons will take three planes to London. Atlanta to Baltimore, Baltimore to London." :ROFLMAO:
Well, it could mean that with all the team members, staff and coaches they will require 3 planes to fly them all