So....rainbows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'm proud that this has went 20 messages deep with no anger. Great job fellas lol and I agree, if it doesn't effect you, shut the hell up about it. The same goes for the confederate flag. Is it hurting anyone? Sorry for ya, if you can wave yours, they can wave theirs. I've never waved either, but I don't care who does.

fearsomefour

Legend
"As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean"
Lumber tubs with a great contribution....love it.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I get pissed when I see those after catastrophes. Like the Nepal earthquakes, people were posting "OMG Nepal. Prayers!" And I'm just sitting there thinking, OK these poor folks in Nepal can't even go inside a building, but I'm sure they'll just be OK by knowing you posted a status on freaking facebook. I get many people are spiritual, which is perfectly fine. However, just b/c you post it on freaking facebook doesn't mean the guys that really need it will know.
It is impossible to pray without letting everyone know that you're praying. Didn't you know that?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm completely pro-choice and pro-homo. I'll never understand why people get so angry about topics that have ZERO effect on their life. Against abortion? Then don't get an abortion! Against gay marriage? If your life is somehow worse because two fruits get married; remember to slice DOWN on your wrist.
Lmfao. Can this please go in the ROD HOF?

But yeah, I'm happy to see most of us are on the same side. I just refuse to go with the masses. I'm not a fucking sheep like most people. And that's the most annoying thing. Here's a video of Louis CK with his opinion on gay marriage. If you get offended easily(I'm confident you guys don't) then don't watch it. Also, NSFW.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eb-JZSyhWSc

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
They're probably the same people who post vague but attention seeking status updates that are designed to prompt others to ask if they're ok.

Person 1: *sad face*
Person 2: you ok honey? xx
LumberTubs: get a life you pathetic attention seeking piece of ****!!!

LOL I think my favorites are the girls that rant. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME. I'm NOT A GOLD DIGGER, and I sure AS HELL DON'T NEED A MAN to live MY life!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!" #independent

I'm proud that this has went 20 messages deep with no anger. Great job fellas lol and I agree, if it doesn't effect you, shut the hell up about it. The same goes for the confederate flag. Is it hurting anyone? Sorry for ya, if you can wave yours, they can wave theirs. I've never waved either, but I don't care who does.

Oh man don't get started on the Confederate flag. Suddenly everyone is a damn Civil War expert.

It is impossible to pray without letting everyone know that you're praying. Didn't you know that?

Of course. Because I'm the only one that has a personal link with the heavens. God will be on facebook too and will "like" it. Everything will be solved.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
So I completely agree about the flood of "rainbow band-wagoners" fishing for likes and what not but this is by far the funniest thing I've seen. This was posted by a good friend of mine, he is a sarcastic prick, but I am too. I realize this may offend some people, I am sorry, but it's done in humor...

Hell yeah marriage equality! Hail Satan! THEY'RE COMING FOR YOUR CHILDREN NEXT MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
So I completely agree about the flood of "rainbow band-wagoners" fishing for likes and what not but this is by far the funniest thing I've seen. This was posted by a good friend of mine, he is a sarcastic prick, but I am too. I realize this may offend some people, I am sorry, but it's done in humor...

Hell yeah marriage equality! Hail Satan! THEY'RE COMING FOR YOUR CHILDREN NEXT MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now it's correct
Get your gay pentagrams straight, bro

image.jpg

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Of course. Because I'm the only one that has a personal link with the heavens. God will be on facebook too and will "like" it. Everything will be solved.

You're missing the point, Facebook is the link between heaven and earth. Before 2005, everyone was damned.

I might have forgotten the blue font lately.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I haven't been on facebook in years and yet I wake up this morning to no drama and still not giving a shit what someone else does in their bedroom. Imagine.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
In general, nobody really cares about anything until it becomes a popular issue.
"Something for me to take a stand on??? Awesome! I hate, er, I love, er, no wait... Oh yeah. I hate the Confederate flag!"

This is one of the primary reasons why I don't like people all that much.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I'm completely pro-choice and pro-homo. I'll never understand why people get so angry about topics that have ZERO effect on their life. Against abortion? Then don't get an abortion! Against gay marriage? If your life is somehow worse because two fruits get married; remember to slice DOWN on your wrist.

Not funny. Ever known anyone who has tried this? Also, your comment is classic cyber-bullying. And the issues aren't as simple as you suggest.

I agree about the band-wagoners though, on both sides--many of my friends all of a sudden cry out in outrage, as if this is were somehow unexpected or unanticipated. Josh McDowell predicted this day would come in about 15 years, some 15 years ago. I don't like on any of their vent posts, or any political stuff--ever, in fact. I only want to be identified as one thing anyway.

None of it gets anywhere, or solves anything--actually, I believe all the acerbic ejaculations only serve to further divide and polarize America. Before the internet, people were vilified for not signing their names to editorials in the paper; now, everyone has an opinion, and they are expressing it in increasingly ugly ways, mainly because they are no longer standing up in their community to spew it at their neighbors--ugly posts and replies can be uploaded by anyone at anytime from any place around the world, completely anonymously, with no fear of being held accountable by the people they physically live & work around.

Last edited:

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Not funny. Ever known anyone who has tried this? Also, your comment is classic cyber-bullying. And the issues aren't as simple as you suggest.

What the hell are you talking about?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I think the gov't should not be in the marriage business. There are no victims here, just two consenting adults. Leave 'em alone.

Abortion... well there is a victim in that equation. Not coming down on this one on one side or the other, but I can see the rationale for the gov't stepping in.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Now that marriage has been handled, it might be time to take care of some important issues like: education, health care, immigration, and social security.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Abortion... well there is a victim in that equation. Not coming down on this one on one side or the other, but I can see the rationale for the gov't stepping in.
I'm not going to start an abortion debate, but my point is if little Susie in Oklahoma gets an abortion, it doesn't affect my life in any way whatsoever, whether I agree with it or not.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I'm not going to start an abortion debate, but my point is if little Susie in Oklahoma gets an abortion, it doesn't affect my life in any way whatsoever, whether I agree with it or not.

But what if Little Susie wants to keep baby Rynie ? :whistle: