So, I was there for the game...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
At the risk of being booted from this forum, I must say this. Those were two HORRIBLE teams playing "football" out there today. Seriously. HORRIBLE. The Rams defense is ok....I guess....but gives up EVERYTHING underneath. The offense? Holy shit. It doesn't exist. I wore my Torry Holt jersey and it almost jumped off my body and threw itself on to the train tracks next to the stadium. I have since jettisoned said jersey into some corner of my garage. It conveys to the next owners of this house. Ravens fans sounded like a beaten Rams fans throughout the game. When they won, it was like....oh...that happened? I had nothing but blank stares back for them.I think they felt bad for me. They did. That's it for me gents. 37 years of rooting for this team. Not another minute. Take care all. Good luck Rams.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I almost spent $500 on 1st row seats behind the Rams bench . First game I've missed in the past 10 years when they play 4 hours or less from my home . Just like the Rams I've mailed this year in . No more Kool Aid for me

nighttrain

Legend
Just cant get the Ram's out of my system, been a fan for 58 years, good times and bad. No sense throwing the towel in now
train

nighttrain

Legend
Just cant get the Ram's out of my system, been a fan for 58 years, good times and bad. No sense throwing the towel in now
train

CoachO

Hall of Fame
I get all the passionate and sometimes blind loyalty.

I've learned to take each week one at a time. And honestly, once Donnal went down today my expectations were next to nothing for the offense.
As soon as they had to scramble and moved Reynolds to RT and brought in Rhaney there was nothing in the way of offense that would be good enough to win.

That being said. It was a hard game to watch them lose.

Big Willie

Starter
In my mind, it was the worst played game I have seen since the Scott Linahan debacle. With the exception of Hekker, the special teams play was below average. Our offense has to be the worst in the league based upon their performance. Our defense is good, but not of the shut down variety that many like to tout it. The tackling was bad. Keenum's passes were horrible and often no where near receivers. (My favorite was the Britt pass where Kenny was 10 yards away in a different direction.).

I am still a fan of the Rams. I will still watch games and occasionally spend money to watch them play. I will remain loyal to the team. I will not, however, have make unabashed emotional investment in the product. This will help me remain sane on the prospect that one day they may again become relevant in the NFL.

Imperial

UDFA
Name
Imperial
Watching this game reminded me of a JV high school game. I've become numb to the losing.