Snowmageddon

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Hope that Jett and Flash the beagle can meet one day....on the beach. I miss the ocean terribly.!!!

Put Flash in the car and start driving. The forecast for Ventura on Friday is 70 and sunny. I'll take the day off... :yess:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Put Flash in the car and start driving. The forecast for Ventura on Friday is 70 and sunny. I'll take the day off... :yess:

Yeah, it's a bit more complicated than that. End of marriage, end of ministry, lack of funds, etc.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Other than a few isolated souls(my one neighbor being the exception), Cumberland, MD has the worst human beings I've ever met. Most wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire much less dig you out of a snow storm.

I had better neighbors in California among the minorities and gang-bangers. At least when there was an earthquake they'd help each other out. Maybe it's the weather but most people here keep their doors shut and don't want anything to do with anyone. Which is actually fine by me but weird.

I've been all over this country and the worst of us live in the New England area and in particular Maine.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
I've been all over this country and the worst of us live in the New England area and in particular Maine
And the best news is Brady has left NE and is walking around Disneyland or sitting on a beach somewhere and not playing :football:in two weeks...:rolllaugh: